Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got little materials and wanna know if i could grow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmitchlove, Sep 25, 2011.

1. At Home Depot they had these plant grow lights and my dad had boughten one first and he tried to grow one, worked pretty well, but he left on vacation and it died before budding. All he had were the lights and some Miracle Grow soil(and of course a seed.) I want to know what I could do to improve on my closet.

I'm going to use the same light, it seemed to work well, miracle grow soil, and a fan. I am trying to do this as cheap as possible, obviously.If you guys need to know anything else, just let me know, cause I'm pretty high right now.

2. If I were you I'd get some paneling or something to keep moisture in where you're growing.

3. There is a whole section of this site dedicated to growing, cultivation.
    Click and read.

4. yea just go to those forums down there
    they will have everything u ever need to know about growing!

5. real talk
    If youre going to take the legal risk of growing, you want to be as effecient as possible, yes?
    i guarantee you that one plant light from home depot will not grow you quality bud. Youll want to upgrade to a hps or mh system. You could do some shit with flos, but it takes more time and research to get it right.
    which leads to ventilation systems, air filteration, cooling, nutrients, etc...

My point is, growing takes a good amount of dedication to properly pull off, as does any hobby worth having.

So get over to the cultivation section and start reading. Or disregard this and have some fun.

6. Yeah I'm not really looking for a new hobby and I'm too lazy to go that far. Like the light came in a box and said it was for plant growing and it's really good and yeah, I was thinking of covering it in something clear like plastic or something I could find around the house. Like I'm just doing this to see if it's possible, and if it is, I could just grow a little bud on the side for myself. I just wanna see if anyone has done something so simple before and give some insight.