Got into a fight today..

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Ok, so my regular dealer wouldnt pick up his phone, so Im basically calling everyone on my contact list, desperate. Theres a guy I know who deals, and we honestly dont get along. He doesnt like me, and I dont like him. But he wants to sell bud, and I wanna buy it, so things usually work out...though Ive only bought from him twice before.

So Im driving to the end of this guy's road to meet him there, and he pulls out a bag (I asked for an eighth), and it looks light. I asked him to weigh it, as he had a scale in the car. He just said "It's an eighth." I told him that if it weighed out, he shouldnt have a problem proving it. He starts bitching and moaning, yelling how people these days blah blah blah. I interrupt him and say that if he wont weigh it, Im not buying. At this point, that bastard actually swung at me.

I didnt wanna fight this dude. He's much bigger than me (which isn't saying much, I'm fucking scrawny), so I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I thought that this cab was rare, but I thought, 'Naw, forget it; Yo homes, to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and said to the cabbie, 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the prince of Bel-Air.

2. you my friend are too silly for your own good

3. lmao :D fresh prince ftw!

4. maybe i'm an idiot, but what the hell does ftw mean?

5. GO BACK TO TOTSE!!!!

we ain't having belair threads mucking up the city

6. wait, so did this happen or not?.. or was it just part of some Fresh Prince of Bel Aire stint??!?

7. Haha funny post made me laugh :D

8. I doubt the fresh prince had a buying weed episode, lol.

So what happend, he swung and you stood there singing fresh princh of bell air with a green biking hat and rolling your head around? lol

9. Heh... Did you get in a fight?

10. Haha, fuck that. Totse finally (hopefully) got over that shit. It was funny at first, but then it just got annoying.

11. I've been told like 5 times what it is by TB, and i still forget it...

it means For The Win =)

12. wow bringing the crap of other forums here. great.

13. you guys are all down on him. I thought it was funny as hell

14. haha that was hillarious, but is that like a game on other forums. u tell an intresting and intense story and then like throw in some random song, or just the fresh prince theme?

15. haha, thats funny.:smoke:

16. Fuck that I would've hit him and took the weed. Actually, no scratch that. I just would've straight up not bought the 8th. But, if he had swung on me, that shit would'nt of gone well unless he was a G or somethin. heheh just kiddin:rolleyes:

17. I would have done the same, making him weigh it I mean. But if ol' boy swung on me, he FUCKED. I would beat the shit out of him, and take the fuckin weed, and let him know THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH ME

18. I laughed out loud at this.

Probably got something to do with me being so lame.But nonetheless it was great.

19. I think you could get along with this guy if you would change your PUNK ways sir. PUNK is dead.

20. very funny

i thought ftw meant "fuck the world"