Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got into a fight [kinda]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x8rUn0x, May 26, 2010.

1. That has to be the world's longest sentence, although it was actually pretty funny. I always laugh when people start acting all tough like that. It's like they have to keep reassuring themselves that they are awesome.

2. I woulda fucked shit up

3. stop asking if he's underage.. it's a thread you narcs.. and for the record, at least in my school, most kids take biology in like.. 11, 12 ?

btw.. kick the shit out of him, he brings a gun, kick his ass 10x as hard.. simple.

4. u should have kicked his ass pussy

5. No kidding, thats the class I took freshman year but he is 6ft 3?

6. Haha, I would've just smacked him in the face to piss him off and get a bunch of laughs, then called him a little short bitch (since your 6'3)

If he swung, hes dead lol.

Good story though, even though I would have done the opposite, you made a good choice not fucking him up.

7. Thats what I took freshman year. BUT, there is AP Bio and Bio 2 Honors, so he could be in one of those.

8. seriously these two fuckers must be freshmen in high school just talking dumb shit like they do

9. You shoulda wiped out your sack and tea bagged him in front of the whole class. ROFLCOPTER lol GDP is bomb

10. people these days are too up tight no one can just chill take a joke. Last weekend i got bitched out because i was messing around with this girl. I was like yo you cant drink ur driving and i guess i hurt her pride so she went nuts. I ended up saying i cant even see ur face right now and left then she bitched about me for five more minutes. but no one likes her so its all good. Moral of the story nobody can take a joke

11. #31 Kimvia, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    You kind of did put him on the spot... For a kid who might have self esteem issues, if you insult their girl friend, they might feel like they "have" to stand up for her (which they kinda should, obviously not the way this kid did, that was stupid) and they may not know the best way to do it. Unless you have a lot of confidence in yourself it can be hard to come up with "Well who are you dating?" or "I think she's beautiful" or something. Also, why did you say she was chubby in the first place? Whats the point? If she's chubby, everyone can tell for themselves, including her boyfriend. Pointing it out is pretty uncalled for. If I met YOUR girl friend and she showed me a pic of you, the first thing I'd point out wouldn't be a negative thing (like weight, acne, hair cut), it would be something nice, like "oh nice, I've always liked tall guys."

Insulting someone's partner is just being confrontational, most anyone is going to be a little pissed. While you didn't deserve to get hit, you were being a bit of a jerk.

12. hahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

13. ive known this kid forever and have been in his class dozens of times and we even had guitar class and we jammed together, i thought he could take a joke :eek:

14. I guess it's just me, but once it was apparent he didn't think it was funny (and maybe it's because I'm a girl that has struggled with weight, but I'm not sure whats funny about calling a girl fat, regardless of whose gf she is) it would have made the most sense for you to say your sorry and quit picking on him.

Not trying to be a bitch about it or anything, just sayin ;)

15. Same man. I thought this was the best part. I over-thought it too. I was like "I know he means biology work. But could he instead mean 'human parts' or 'cell parts?"

16. If it wasn't happening in school, I would have said you should have beat his ass. teach him a lesson about not starting fights over facts lol. If his girlfriend is fat, she's fat, he can't get angry about that.

17. No.

It's Keith Moon of The Who. The picture was taken during Won't Get Fooled Again in 1976. The picture is of the last song The Who ever played with the original lineup.

18. but thats the point, ALL i said was "she looks kinda chubby" ONCE, after i saw he got pissed i stopped talking (started laughing at his over-reaction) and he just kept going on and on and on, i even made excuses like, it was dark and i couldnt see it and shit and it was only the face i couldnt really even tell if she was or not, this picture was a very bad picture, photographically speaking :rolleyes:

19. That probably fueled the fire, being laughed at made him more embarrassed, which made him feel like he had to respond aggressively. I totally agree, he way over reacted, but he behaved that way for a reason, ya know?

Anyway, I really hope he doesn't carry out his threats :/ Though, since he can't aim a punch at all, and you are vertically gifted :p, you can probably handle it if he does.

Good luck, be safe :)