Got Into A Fight But Got Cronic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DR. GREEN CLOWN, Sep 14, 2005.

1. It was a crazy day on friday. First thing I did was invite my friend benjamine over my house to smoke so we smoked some swag at 1:00. I think we smoked four joints with my bro victor and saved one for the fair. So at 6:00 we got a ride from some homies to the fair. We all went the fair and three of us smoked 4 bowls. Then me, victor, benjamine and twich walked from the fair to my house, not that far. So we were walking on those bridges thats a street over a freeway. And anyways some black guy walks in front of us and says some shit to my friend but he see`s that he knows him so he tries to say some shit to fight us then he says fuck mexicans. So I get pissed and run up to him and say fuck you then I swing at him. So we fight 3 times like 10 second sessions then leaves. So we all just kept walking and I didnt realy give a fuck. Then he comes with some black guys for back up but not to jump us. So we fight again then stops and says shit then I say lets go again but he doesnt say anything.Then 10 black guys come frome across the street then both groups wanted to jump us, so they talked shit and we walked away not getting jumped. So we walk a couple of blocks down and sat down and saw him walking down are way. I didnt want to fight but I was like fuck it. Then he see's me and says that didn't want to fight me and said sorry to us,and said that he didnt know those guys and didnt want them to jump us. He said he got punked by some guy from another gang so he was mad. So we just slapped hands, then just as he's walking away, he asked if we smoke and we said ya then he threw us a packed nickle bag of cronic.So we were happy and smoked it at my house.It looked nasty but had hairs all over it and smelled strong. We smoked all of it and saved two bowls. It was some nice shit and a while later we went to sleep.But it all worked out good. I got my ass kicked but you win some and losse some.

Here are some bumps, I got the big one on my head from when he pulled my t-shirt over my head and hit my head.I also live in L.A. county.And the neighbor hood I live in blacks dont like mexicans and we dont like them(im not a racist).

2. i was born in the hills of la county but moved when i was 4 lol

3. nice man, i know how the whole "not getting along" thing goes...

blaze on...

4. The only racial issues we have in canada are "Whites Vs. Blacks" and everyone
    here is a closet Racist.

5. Same here...

6. Sounds like L.A alright. Good shit

7. confusing to read, but i understood it the 2nd time. i guess fights are an everyday thing for you. good that you got some weed but why fucking fight all the time... some of those times were just pointless.

8. every ones red necks around these here parts of the town...

9. Yeah sorry I was high when I wrote this its fixed now. But fights are kind of normal to me and I dont realy start them. But funny thing I got into another fight the following friday, ill probably write about that one. Also the pics I was supposed to put up didnt work.