Got hit by a car

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Fuck, i was walking with my bud at like 8pm tonight, and i crossed this quiet street. This red ghetto ass car pulls up and lets us cross, my friend walks buy then the car fucking hits the gas and flips me over the hood, and i hit the ground hard. I think it was the same asshole who knocked my tooth out friday night. Fuck my luck, this is bullshit i need to do something about it.

2. Hahahaha! That sucks dude. He beat you up then he ran you over. hahaha.

3. Yeah I was about to say, damn dude it might be the same asshole!

Remember what car he drives, go around that spot where you got hit, and fucking shoot him up with frozen paint balls, fuck him up!

4. paint expands when it freezez, making the paintballs slightly mishapen/bigger so i dont think that would work. Unless you've tried it, i might be completley wrong

5. seriously. go to the hospital and get some drugs. that should perk you up a bit!

6. some do, but i know people who do that and ive shot them myself. i think its best if there not completely frozen, but if theyve been kept really cold then theyll solidify more, and hurt so damn bad (i know that from experience)

op track that dude down, idk how big of an area you live in but that car doesnt sound too hard to pick out

7. Could you use marbles? I've always wanted to try this.

8. dude if its honestly the same dude, there needs to be retaliation, or maybe even if you could get someone to hide and film you confront him, but not make any threatening acts and make him look like the bad guy, you could turn it into police and sue his ass, or something.

thats kind of a farfetched option but my main point is that IF it is the same dude, fuck his world up.

9. Ha dude which area in van do u live

10. I dont live in van i live in a city right next to it

11. Dude you need to go to like the FBI or some shit. Wait I mean the mounties. I hope next month is better for you

12. Richmond?

13. Find his car. Once you find it get a pickax and start prospecting on his doors, hood, windshield, trunk, mirrors, tires, anything you can hit with it. Then dump a can of gas on the inside and torch it.

Or if you don't have time to do that just get a few friends to all throw molotovs and bricks at his car.

Or, far stretch but would be badass, look up on how to make homemade thermite and burn a hole straight through his hood and engine.

Or... just find him and bust his knee caps with an aluminum bat.

14. If it really is the same guy, you should contact the police. This guy is seriously out to harm you, and I don't see it ending well. Do you have any way of finding out if it really was him?

15. You must of really done something to piss this guy off or he's a real nutcase.

16. #16 DaComeUpCat, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    That guy is a fuckin coward piece of shit.

One day, he's going to mess with the wrong person and get his shit fucked up badly.

17. idk they might be too big or heavy. ive shot dole rods and markers and pencils out of my gun. but all of them were skinny enough to fit in the barrel and were pretty light. and actually the dole rods went through my wall into my closet so two sheets of dry wall, and i shot them from about 5 or 6 feet away. so dont shoot any living or things you dont want killed/broken with other objects

18. Are you sure it was him?

If so Did you do anything to deserve it? (be honest)

and If it is him I think you know what needs to be done:wave:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWFXhzD9eM"]YouTube - Jeulz Santana ft Cam'ron - Kill em[/ame]