got hit by a car today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McBongwater, May 25, 2009.

1. Everyone in this thread fails at a sense of humor.

Stupidstoner made a serious reply to a joke I made, so I was just trying to push his buttons.

You guys are too serious.

2. you were not joking cause i see jokes plus i feel pretty strongly because my friend can no longer walk due to the fact he was hit by that car and the fact the guy got away with it so dont try to be like oh well i was jokin cause your not

3. yeah i guess i was a pedestrian. and skateboarders arent any different from anyone else. i just cant believe i got hit by a car and survived without any injury what so ever.

4. lol sorry bout the thread jack but thats amazing you arent hurt whatsoever... sure you aint got no bruises?

5. no bruises, i thought my arm was like dislocated or something but i checked and its fine, kind of a miracle.

6. stupidstoner just likes to defend all the dumbasses. As if he is 'King Dumbass' aka stupidstoner.

You should be more careful next time and don't be skating through traffic.

7. damn i wish i could be that lucky

8. alright "mr perfect" I'll take that advice to heart... thank you for shedding the light.... lol

9. I said that skateboarders weren't pedestrians let alone people and that there were laws that stated that were true.....and you're going to say I wasn't joking.

You picked a really good username buddy. It suits you well.

10. dude i know people who are exactly like you who only hate on skaters cause they cant do so themselves PLUS my name isn't cause im all that stupid im actually pretty smart its just what my friend says when im so baked i cant think straight and i suggest we go to the moon or build a mansion in the woods "Stupid stoner thats impossible for us with our resources" or something like that. Anyway this is my last thread jackin post cause i dont really wanna ruin Mcbongwater's day with me jackin his thread and i suggest you do the same people just focus on the main topic and ignore me and tlf

11. Thats why people didnt think you were jokeing man......:rolleyes:

12. I got it :confused:

buncha fuckin uptight stoners, goddamn :smoking:

13. Man no kidding.

I'm sorry, I don't like to insult people but if you really thought I was serious......

14. fuck america lol

15. #35 Toker4L2f0, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009

thats what i was fucking thinking the hole time while reading this thread HAHAHAHAHAHA :smoking:

16. Contrary to popular belief, SHAMPOO IS BETTER.

17. I clearly got it too. ANd agreed.

Dont skate in traffic you dumb skateboarders... you deserve every time you get run over.

18. When we used to skateboard we would just hold on to the back of cars.

19. Yea I agree with Dale, get the fuck out of the road it sucks to have to drive around skateboarders and bikers. The road is for cars, trucks and motorbikes. Not some kid on a piece of wood with wheels.

but to the op, good thing you're safe. Now stay out of the road :) there is a sidewalk for you.

:cool:

20. i dont know dude sometimes when you ride a bike you have to be on the road at some point so fuck you cars