got him guise!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bizzoo, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I was busting for a shiit so i thought for the first time ever id use the public toilets. i walk in there and there was only 2 toilets in there, both taken. so i stood by the sink holding in this mega boris. all i could think about was how good this will feel after i unleash the demon within, and while standing i could slowly feel the head leave its mark on my undies. 5 minutes pass and im still waiting in the quiet, listening to grunting and the 'plop' sound of the boris hitting the water. i couldnt hold this in any further, so i had to sya something. "how long will you guys be?". no answer. "i need to **** real bad i can feel it coming". "shutup and wait your turn" he says. another minute passses and usually i can hold this in but today was real bad. i couldnt do it any longer, so was time for plan b, **** in the sink. pulled down my pants and started grunting loudly and you could hear the boris slide down the sink. one of the guys then yelled "what the fuk r u doing" and opened his door, so i flashed my penis at him. he qikly closed the door and then i heard the toilet paper begin to roll. i only got one **** out but it was enuf, i used the paper towels to wipe my ass, and turned on the hand dryer so the hot air would make the **** smell even more. i heard his belt buckle and as i ran out i yelled "dont forget to wash your hands" and threw one of my paper towels with **** on it over in his cubicle.

2. wow. fucked up, but since it was not me that was hithered with your shit ridden paper handtowels, I must say that its pretty brave of you sir.

i once shat in the urinal and threw it against the wall of a stall, since that jerk would not hurry up or listen, as in your case.

3. Hahahahaha holy shit bro that's nuts. You got him good.

4. notsureifsrs

5. #6 iSmokeLI, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    You win the day, sir.

Edit: Nevermind, you lose the day. :(

6. Whats with body builders and shit stories???

7. damn it!! another EPIC story jacked from another forum.....shame on you OP:mad:

8. Damn, I really wanted that story to be real.

Blast you OP

9. I guess there are a lot of tough guys here in the city...

10. how come shit is blocked out sometimes, but not others?

i want to swear consistently, or not at all... pick one GC god damn it.... fuckkkk

edit:whoa... is it only in op's (non-specific), as in replies can swear but original posts cant?

im confused, because i know ive been censored before here

11. That was a good laugh man. I would've run some hot water too. Might of vaporized the shit.

12. wtf i didnt write this.

fuckin santa cruz n00bs

13. Ha reminds me of one day back then when i was in middle school and took a shit in the urinal and had to watch the janitor fish it out with her hands hahaha It broke apart like 5 times

14. cause it was copied from a forum where shit is censored.

15. bizzzooo aint a troll, but hes trollllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.:p:p