Got high twice on accident? Any help would be great!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eliteminecrafter69, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Okay so my mates cooked bud up in our baking tray and didnt wash it. I washed it but only rinsed it with water and cooked chicken nuggets in it. An hour later I feel weird so I leave course and then by an hour 30 I realize I'm really really high.
    This wasn't friday.

3 days ago I bought a new baking tray to avoid that from happening. I used it twice and had no high feeling but last night about an 1 hour 40 minutes after maybe even longer I feel high again. For like 30minutes I kept saying I feel weird as i was supposed to be drinking but wasnt going to because i felt weird.

The first i knew how i got high this time i have no idea. I'm not a fan of edibles I cant let go on them so always find myself fighting it.
    The other thing I was doing yesterday was trimming bud off the stems etc. I washed the hash off my hands with white spirits and washed with wash powder after is there anyway that residue thc could have stayed on and been activated by the spirits or possibly the oven having the thc in it?

Please help haha not enjoying getting overly high when I'm supposed to be doing stuff

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol u wouldn't still be high now.. next time don't be lazy wash the tray out properly & you won't accidentally get high :laughing:

3. Those chicken nuggets were laced!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. No I got high a second time dude that's what I'm saying. I did wash the tray but just with hot water as we were out of dish soap. The second time it was on a brand new tray so no way it could be that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Shit I wish someone would get me high on accident

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hahaha I have 2 other flatmates and they havent had it but I've had it twice I'm wondering if it's happened some other way but the oven is the only explanation unless someone wiped the butter they made somewhere but even then surely that wouldnt get you high

7. You got a contact high from being around pot. A contact high is psychological.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A contact high that made my eyes super bloodshot red and super dry mouth? I dont think so bro. I was trimming weed all day no problem and then out of the blue it hit me. No one was smoking around me I just felt weird. I thought I better wait until I drink so I did 20 minutes later I'm high as fuck with instant dry mouth the same way edibles hit

9. Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 11.58.46 PM.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Maybe, alcohol and marijuana is skin soluble

11. You're going to die. Nice knowing you.

12. We make this mistake at our house so we finally just bought another tray and keep the "weed" tray separated.

13. Probably not likely. You need to heat up the plant matter (decarboxylate) in order to activate the THCA to THC. The THCA (acid form) will not get a person high. When you heat it, it converts the cannabis so it becomes psychoactive. People that want medical benefits but no high will juice it raw.

14. I hear you’d want to wear gloves while making tincture because you’ll get high through osmosis. So if your hands were covered in trim/scissor hash and you washed or soaked them in alcohol, then fuck yeah you got high.

• Agree Agree x 1