Got high and remembered how it all began

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Idk if it's this strain in particular or the music I'm currently listening to but whatever it is, it has allowed me to see my entire life in 3rd person and remember things I haven't thought of in years. I can remember exactly when my anxiety issues started and when my life started a downward spiral. I'm not trying to be a pity party here its just that I have just realized that my existence up to this point has been pathetic. The question is that now that I acknowledge how fucked it has been, will I take charge and change it? Only time will tell I guess. I literally just typed 4 paragraphs the same size and deleted it all twice. Just been ranting. Felt good to get it out though. I'm not sure what I'm expecting out of this thread to be honest. I'm so high.

2. It depends on if you truly want to change. Nobody can make that decision except for you. 

3. Don't let time decide. YOU make the change.

4. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19446756" timestamp="1391264324"]Don't let time decide. YOU make the change.[/quote]This guy knows.I've been where you are op, and once you let these thoughts and feelings take your mind over, its hard to go back. Fix your shit up now, nip it right in the ass and become the person you want to. I hope this little piece of advice helps, nd I wish someone told me that at the beginning of my for lack of a better word, depression.. Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was in the same boat and still am im still trying to get my head together. I just use weed to meditate and questions about myself and my own life and slowly it's been coming together. But the key like the others have said is you. You have to be willing to explore the questions and try to solve whatever issues you have.