got high and painted my old kicks

Discussion in 'General' started by KingKronic, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Well I got high yesterday and glanced over at my old Superstars that had paint spilled all over them, (im in the auto body business). and thought I'd try to make them look nice and actually wearable. I'm a big UNC and Jordan fan so I have a lot of light blue and white swagga. but I did take time to prep the shit, scuff, and all that crap. Even busted out the airbrush for the fade on teh stripes... I just wish I wouldn't have used glossy protectant but it's all I had. They turned out good, and I think I'll do some more sometime. but I was just wanted to show em off and know what yall thought, Would ya rock em, pay for em.. w/e? Blaze on!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. unique, i kinda like them, i really dont like the gloss though, a satin finish would make them look even fresher

3. pretty coo, i'd say pursue it with some thrift store sneaks until you get your game down

4. Much better now, touched them up and made them matte, I am very happy with them now. Man, the possibilities are endless, I should cut some weed leaf stencils and spray another pair like that, haha.

[​IMG]

5. sweet...you did a good job on them

6. I'd wear them! Good job man

7. man when I was a kid I rocked gold and silver chuck taylors... :) Shits tight man, but eventually the paints gonna chip off :(

8. Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's gonna crack and chip and shit, but oh well. If I look fly in them once or twice, it was worth it.

9. I would not want to wear your dirty old Addidas.

10. those would be fresh if the shoe wasnt obv old as shit.

11. i like the job on the stripes.

12. those looks chilllll id defs wear those man

13. hey looking good

i like how the color fades on the stripes

14. I would not want you to wear my dirty old Adidas.

15. *thumbs up*

16. Pretty cool for sure!

17. I gave you your 3rd dot man :)