Got high and found a more effecient way to shave

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ArborVan37, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I suggest shaving against the grain like a champ

2. If anyone in here is high I'm sure they agree those are just dumb as can be. But we get the point bro but most of us dudes use electric razors, and leave stuble for the slutty women who love it at bars right dudes? hahahah :bongin:

3. This thread went on waaaayyyy too long :smoking:

4. maybe you should try using the razor side to side it might work, if you can do a diagram like that I'd love to see it.

5. nice bump lol

6. really you should explore the website you just made a thread. and like this thread it too is already in the epic threads of threads.. one genus thread starter supports another i guess

7. thanks for the compliment

8. somehow i know what you are talking about

9. God I love stoner forums.

10. #70 LittleJacob, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009

same. this thread had me :laughing::laughing::laughing: my fucking ass off the whole way through, and im totally sober

11. I understand the pictures just fine. Im gonna try this method tonight haha.

12. #72 GBsCheeser, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    I just want to post and say that I just finished the first page and I'm laughin so hard at the thought that this is why stoner forums are the best forums (that line cracked me up) and I can't even comprehend how 4 more pages follow this

EDIT: OMFG!!!!!! I laughed so hard at this thread the whole time, I cried. The mario picture busted me out laughing, the You done smoked yourself retarded with the gov't conspiracy CLASSIC! omg, havent laughed this hard in fucking weeks.

And the funny shit is that half the forum is filled with people posting legit shit or really asking questions that they want answered and all of us sit in these threads talking about the dumbest shit ever. Fucking stoners.

Don't Lie.....you all think of retarded threads to make like this too. I do.

13. how did you find this old thread?

looking for shaving techniques?

rofl, i went here cause i just knew i'd start laughing again.

that diagram should symbolize GC.

14. I know what you are talkin about. Let the haters hate. Least I can shave in a more effecient way. :smoking:

15. AAAAAAAAAAahahahahaha

I just started laughing when I came back here to check the new replies and realized how old this thread is. Didn't realize that either, until now.

By the way, I got the diagram after like 20 seconds. Electric razors are way better. Quit being cheap.

16. This thread made me laugh so incredibly hard. I love these forums.

17. i think a video sounds perfect at this juncture

18. yeah both 'diagrams' look exactly the fucking same, LAWL

19. Yeah, I'm not getting it either. Nice attempt though.

20. i got this, had to look at the diagrams twice but got it. haha.