Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got fucked over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CJBB, Jan 23, 2012.

1. So yeah guys, we'll call my neighbor A. So basically, me and A have known each other since Kindergarten. We have been neighbors for around 17 years, and we've always started shit together. The first time we toked it was on him, but ever since then I've been the main supplier. Our parents are both anti-weed, so we shared a stash which contained our bowls, lighters, weed, 11 inch bong, etc. Well, that all got stolen a long time ago, not by A, but yeah stolen. So then we used a gravity bong and just had some lighters and our weed back in a different spot. That got stolen yesterday and he finally admitted to it just now. He is a lot bigger then me and I'm not sure what to do. I would fight him, but I'd probably lose because he is a big kid. Thoughts?

2. Better hot the gym....

3. If he stole your stuff confront his big ass dont be a coward shit im not the biggest person in the world but ill fight anyone if i have to i could care less about how big they are. but thats just me i dont back down from no one if i have to defend myself.

4. Act cool about it and smoke with him give him a loaded bowl while you have a pipe with another bowl loaded for you, but his bowl will be loaded with moldy weed or a little bit of dog shit, you pick. My friend stole from me and I rocked him in the jaw

5. Build yourself a tazer with a disposable camera. Open the case, find the two leads for the flash. Get two wires and solder them on onto the leads. Now find a metal tube. Run the wires through and to the top and secure them with the leads poking out the top. Tape down the flash button and strap the camera somewhere convenient. Next time you see him, taze his ass, and when he's down beat him with the metal pipe. :devious:

6. Maybe you should ask him why he thought the need to lie to steal half of his own property? That's is shady business, and it's not acceptable. Just ask for compensation, a few bucks and some herb is nothing to lose a 17 year friendship over.

7. use a weapon on his face

8. He has no job and no money. I wouldn't call him a friend, just a kid to smoke with since we don't have friends who live around here.

9. Do what my friends and i did last night.. set him up kidnapped him take off his clothes draw a big dick on.his back and drop him off farest away from his house then chunk the deuce. I got my 100 back.

10. Big dudes can be pussies too. Just man up, tell him "we got to do this", square off and prepare to fight.

Tell him you don't want any hard feelings afterwards, and if he ever steals from you again, you're going to bust his fucking jaw. You might lose the fight, but you will keep your self-respect and he will think twice before stealing from you again.

11. Gooseman, you are now my Idol.

12. Punch him in his fuckin throat with out saying shit to him and just make sure after that first punch you have alot more ready to unload in him. Never give him the chance to defend him self. He will know what's up?

13. Well, if you have been friends for that long, I would try talking to him first. Depending on his response, I would either give him a whoop ass, or expect everything returned with an apology.

14. Thats a cool friend you got there... I wouldn't even be able to imagine what your best friend has done to you.

If you let someone walk over you....its not their fault for taking advantage

15. I Forgot to mention that he stole half my weed previously.. But then he paid me back.

16. It's more accurate than you think. Most big guys are automatically avoided when it comes to fights because of our size. However, lots of us don't like fighting, and will try to avoid them if possible. Note though that large men do have a significantly higher tolerance to pain than the average guy. The last guy to fight me I didn't even swing at. He kept jabbing at me for at least 5 minutes before he gave up. The guy was drunk and I just wanted to figure out what was wrong. I think the fact I wasn't fighting back is what pissed him off.

17. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

18. Well, the difference between a friend taking liberties with another friend's stuff is his dishonesty about it. It would be one thing if he thought it was OK and just paid you back, but he lied about it. Don't let people treat you like that, especially a "friend".

A fight is no big deal, you guys throw a couple of punches, roll around on the ground, and everybody gets back up a little short of breath. It lets him know that you don't take that shit and you get to keep your respect.

Don't let your emotions get to you, tell him that we can still be friends afterwards, but his disrespect towards you has to be met with a ritual of manhhood.

19. i think you should just shit on his bed wipe your ass all around the wall and if he asks you wtf just be like "nahhh man that shit isn't mine"

20. lol fuck everyone who says to fight him...these kids have been friends for 17 years...just ask him to replace whatever he took and to never do it again, im sure he will if you guys are real friends