Got fucked (kinda) what should I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by dutchmaster87, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Long story short, I had a backpack full of beer bottles outside my dorm, somebody walking in ratted me out to cops because they were inside, I ran away and ditched the bag when they walked out.

My name is on a piece of my schoolwork in the backpack, got back to my dorm and still heard nothing from the cops, what do you think is gonna happen to me?

Please dont comment saying I'm dumb and why did I have a bag of beer outside the dorm.. there is so much to this story I just don't feel like typing unnecessary information.

2. The cops have better things to deal with than a college kid with some beers.

3. How could they know you had beer in your back pack?

Nobody has the right to look in your backpack, and even if a cop sees what looks like bottles and hears clanking and can reasonably believe there are glass containers (or cans) in your backpack, he cannot know whether they are beer or soda, and therefore does not have probable cause to open you back pack.

However, if someone else SAW the beer and told on you, then he has probable cause.

If a cop finds a backpack outside he can open it in an attempt to find the owner's identity to return it. But then he will find the beer and might be able to give you a ticket for it.

why dont you just go get you backpack and ditch the beer somewhere... or take your stuff with your name on it out of the backpack?

Or just hide the backpack in your room?

Unless a cop is already in the building or your RA called the cops on you, then an officer probably isnt going to come investigate. They have better things to do.

4. Here's an unnecessary response.

5. Smoke some more bud, I don't think your paranoid enough.

6. I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's just beer man. I really doubt they are going to do anything. Maybe say someone stole your backpack a week or 2 ago and haven't seen it since. Just a thought, but I think you're just being paranoid don't worry about it.

7. Alright so here is the background of the story:

Basically my friend bought the beer for me (im 20 sucks) and the only way to get it in my dorm was using my backpack so all the bottles were in there. So I get back to my dorm and fuck me there is a fire drill, Im walking with this heavy bulky backpack and I'm walking by 2 girls and this dude and the strap snaps and it falls on the ground and u can hear some bottles break. One of the girls starts laughing, and me (the angry person I am) calls her a bitch to her face and I proceed to walk further down the line of people to wait to go inside.

I see my friend and told him how some bottles broke and that its leaking and I cant go in there, so he said he was gonna get me a trash bag to put my bag in to bring inside.

When people start walking in when the fire drill is over, the two girls walk in last and I see them talk to one of the ra and the ra tells the cops and they sneakily walk outside.

I was sitting at this pic nic table and my bag is underneath so basically I start walking away acting like im on my phone real quick and the cops yell "hey is this your bag?" in that pathetic sarcastic cop voice so i just say no and then I started running and hide in some bushes for 15 min, took off the hat and sweatshirt I was wearing and walked back inside and no cops were there.

So I know there is an assignment in there with my name on it and the bag isnt there anymore. I'm just worried if they will try to fuck me because they most likely found my name.

8. thanks for the supportive comments, im really not too paranoid about it but ya kno its just lingering in the back of my head.. like a good situation just totally went horrible.. and to top it off 3 weeks of notes for my test next week are now gone, thats what im most pissed about.

9. What type of beer was in the backpack? Believe me, I need to know in order to tell you what's going to happen with you.

10. keystone

11. Ok you are definitely fucked then.

And I didn't even know peestone came in bottles

12. the title of this thread had so much potential....

13. Completly agree.

Keystone is like uncaffienated watered down sprite with pee in it.

14. all i gotta say is keystone is x10 better than natty and it's really not that bad.. michelob is the best tho

15. negative rep.

16. real mature what is your choice beer jamesh, teach me your ways

17. positive rep

18. Negative.

[​IMG]

19. you're sweet (;