got free bag of mary jane

Discussion in 'General' started by op stoner 4 eva, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Today at skool i got my ass beat then sent home but to make it better my dad gave me a nice fat sack of bud:):smoking:

2. :laughing: Nice, post some pics.

3. No weed:(

4. cant defend yourself?

5. It must be nice to have cool parents.

6. Get off him dude, just cause his dad gave him bud he's underage?

you don't even know the story, the guy could've been twice his size.

fucking acting like pricks for no reason.

congrats on scoring the free bud dude!

:smoking:

7. #10 haggs, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    Troll

jeeze i was jk around haha you guys are way to fucking uptight around here

8. #11 Area 11, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010

dude gets his ass beat so it means hes a troll? GTFO prick.

OP, next time you find yourself in a fight, duck, roll, and uppercut the dude on the way up with all of the force of your body going up. it will either A) send him flying B) knock him out C) break his jaw if hit right, or D) all of the above.

i cant fight for shit but this will win a fight even if its 2 on 1 because if they are close together you can uppercut each with one fist on the comeup after u duck and roll.

nice on the free trees too, i wish my dad smoked.

9. My BFF (JLPUFFNSTUFF) called me yesterday and said that she won a free 1/8th at a new dispensary that opened by her work. She said that she got to spin the wheel since she is a new customer and it landed on "Winner" which was an 8th....BIATCH! J/K...Love you Julie...I'll be back home to visit soon...

Anyway...That is so awesome....Free herb. Doesn't get any better than that eh? :D

10. This one time my friend got a free eighth at a med shop and that shit was straight up WACK. Haha no joke it smelled like armpits LOL.

11. :smoking:yeah this dude weighs like 225 and im 150 he destroyed me but i got free bud so its all good

12. Glad your day turned out in the end OP.

To the rest of you being dicks, lay off. He's not trolling and just because he got his ass beat doesn't mean he can't defend himself. Also, why would anyone toss an age question out there? That hardly seems like an age thing.

I hope all you cocks enjoy your neg rep.

13. Gonna say grats on the Jane but the ass whooping sucks. Karate?

14. cool..... wat led to the altercation OP..??

15. Lol im 19 and my dad gives me weed all the time. there is nothing wrong with it at all. :p :smoking:

16. this kid was my friend but he is a dick he stabs people with shit for fun so i cut his arm to show him how it felt then he threw something at me then headbutted me ande beat my ass nut im high now so whooo hoo:smoke:

17. Lmao. I almost died.