got dumped because of weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cocouktoker, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Just got dumped because I chose weed over my girlfriend of two years.. Feel strange..strange and high lol

2. I mean on one side I would call you an idiot for choosing a plant over a girlfriend of two years...

unless you are younger (as in your senior year of high school or first couple years of college) then good call. Life is too short for controlling people (not just chicks, but friends too) in your life. Live free blade, live free :p

3. Good for you, man. Don't let some cunt change you. If she can't handle who you are, it's probably not going to work out.

4. Damn... to me this is like getting dumped for drinking soda, or speeding. But at least you don't have any more of that looney toon shit.

5. #5 moiz21, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
    Haha, me and my girl had this same issue for a while. I'm turning 27 next month and we have been dating for going on 5 years, with a year break right around the 2 year mark. She came back actually, she realized that the guys she had dated in the past were assholes. That although in her eyes weed was bad, it didn't change the fact that I treated her the way she deserved to be. I just make sure not to do it around her or let it interfere with the relationship. I recently showed her the documentary titled, "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High". She was shocked at some of the things she never knew. After 5 years I think she is finally coming around and I might get her to smoke with me :). She had bad experiences before so I need to show her the benefits. Oh and just growing up, it was just kind of pounded into her that it was morally bad. That's part of the issue. But the documentary definitely helped.

6. Sick of having someone try and tell me how to live my life blades!

7. It happens to the best of us blades. At least you can live your own life now. Fuck it, more fish in the sea. Fish that :smoke:

8. Same shit happened to me except I was only semi interested in the girl wouldn't say she was outstanding but I was happy to make it work. She would start texting me saying I'd prefer you didn't smoke and just giving me heaps of shit.

Meanwhile she got shitfaced drunk every weekend and saw nothing wrong with it.. Quickly said my goodbyes.

9. Had it happen to a girl I was talking to also. Gave me shit about smoking but she went out & blew dick every day..

10. Good for you op to not change yourself for someone. Hate controlling ass bitches who try and shape who you are.

11. this is what's up