Got drunk & pissed on my girlfriend's desk.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 0vrcast, May 1, 2011.

1. So on Friday night me and my girl were having a great evening, enjoying a nice dinner out and the new South Park episode afterwards. I started drinking a bit and after 6 beers within a couple hours (5.6% each) I was out.

Next day, I wake up with no pants or underwear on, they're next to her desk and there is a puddle of piss on the desk, covering her wallet, notebook, and laptop. :eek: Anyways most of the notebook is now unreadable, the wallet is ok after being dried along with its contents, but the laptop is totally fucked. It won't even take power, and I am currently recovering all the data off the HD, which was corrupted, onto my external HD.

Now I get to quote repairs and or buy a new laptop.

So, anyone else have a crazy shit I did while drunk outta ma mind story?

2. 6 beers did that to you?

Seriously?

3. #3 0vrcast, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    Yea, I was drinking before and during dinner, not including those six after we got home and started watching southpark. We are talking half-litre bottles. In total about 5.5 litres in 6 hours of 5.6%.

4. Ya know what they say ??????

F*ck Em' ....If they can't take a Joke !

5. You got an animal you can blame this on I hope ?

6. Hahaha damn that sounds pretty fucked lol. I remember back when I was 18, I blacked and woke up in some basement that was in a house in a town 2 hours away from my town haha. Boy was I rattled :p

7. I remember my first beer. :smoke:

8. I've never been that drunk from beer lol.

9. Ive gotten pass out drunk off 6 beers. Not having anything to eat and pounding 6 beers in less then an hour while not drinking in a month will do that to you. :D

10. I pissed in someone's fridge, that's it

11. Should've dried the laptop out before trying to power it up. My old laptop survived plenty of beer spillages this way. :D Although I can't imagine it surviving a barrage of piss.

12. Not like its a bad thing to do or anything..... ;)

13. Getting wasted in grade 10 and grade 11 were the best years cuz almost every weekend id end up waking up at different houses and one time I woke up with a fucking bathrobe on and I was like shit, where did my pants and shirt go ? Turns out I changed in the bathroom because some really drunk chick was passed out beside me and woke up and fucking puked all over my shirt and pants. So anyways I was mindfucked to wake up in a bathrobe because I didn't remember shit aha

14. lmao 2 beer queer

15. lmao some guy who didn't read the thread and acts like a jerk