got drunk and ko'd the wedding singer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VARAMVAS, Mar 22, 2010.

1. so yesterday was my cousins wedding. we had a party in the backyard. everyone was piss drunk by 5, and it started at like 4. my cousin got a 01 corvette z06 as a present and his wife got a new escalade, so me and my cousin went and test drove that mofo out.

later that night after like 10 or 11 heinekens, i see the wedding singer talking belligerently to my other cousin. she walks off and hes yelling shit at her, so i decide to nonchalantly walk up on him.

he was saying all this "slut" and "got no respect" shit and being all sorts of pissed off. so i look at him and smile and he looks at me and goes "what the hell are you looking at?" so i decided to cool him off with a heineken to his skull. i dont think he liked that. i think he prefers corona.

people started yelling at me and shit and wouldnt listen to my side of the story. after the dude regained consciousness, he got up, got his shit, and left. so now im here smoking this legal herb and typing this story.

peace.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I smell a lawsuit

3. that doods a bitch. Was he even a part of your family? I would've just socked him up, no beer bottle :confused_2:
    what was he arguing with your cousin about??

4. no idea, he was drunk. probably more wasted than i was. my cousins like 17, she doesnt mess around, smoke, drink, anything, and doesnt really start shit with anyone, and that dude was like 34 or something. it was more like reflex or instinct, i didnt really think about it (i was drunk), i have yet to hear from that guy.

5. haha, this made me laugh.:hello:
    good story bro.:wave:

6. That legal herb will do it to you.

-insert sarcasm font.

7. if he's 34 and calling a 17 year old girl a slut (half his age... he was 17 when she was in the womb? wtf), anddddd that 17 year old girl happened to be my blood.... he'd have gotten the bottle over here to bud!