got drugged yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Boyd420, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, yesterday I had class. on my way to class I stopped by a buddy's dorm to get my headphones. it was about 8 in the morning. as I was getting ready to leave he offered me some Kool aid. not thinking anything of it I said sure. it tasted a little bit sour but I drank the whole glass. I walked straight there to my class (5 min walk). about 20 minute into this hour and a half class I started to feel really strange. I thought I was going to puke. about 10 minutes after that the full blown effects of an extremely psychedelic unmentionable kicked in. I was so terrified I couldn't even see. I thought for a second I was going crazy but then the thought hit me that it was definitely not out of character for my friend to drug me as a "joke". I got up and ran out of the class room. I tried to walk back to my dorm and got lost in a small forest for about 2 hours. when I finally found my room I sat on my couch and called my buddy. I was of course spot on an he did in fact put some unmentionables in the Kool aid. I was and still am extremely pissed, as that could have been very dangerous. anything some what similar happen to anyone?

2. No but your friend is a dick. Mine are all respectful of my drug choices. I'd suggest you get some better ones lol. Was it at least fun or was the fear overwhelming?

3. [quote name='"cranegame"']No but your friend is a dick. Mine are all respectful of my drug choices. I'd suggest you get some better ones lol. Was it at least fun or was the fear overwhelming?[/quote]

when I was lost it was horribly overwhelming and terrifying. when I got home I turned on some tunes and tried to enjoy myself for the next 8 or so hours

4. That is fucked up...

5. A new meaning to Dont drink the Kool aid haha. Its just good you weren't driving.

But....free drugs yeaaah buddy. :smoke:

6. Lol what the hell, I want someone to spike my cool aid with acid.

7. That's totally messed up, but we really don't allow discussions about other drugs. You won't get a warning/infraction, but yeah...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.