Got Dreads?

Discussion in 'General' started by puffins, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Just curious if anyone on this bored has dreads, in the process of working on mine :smoke:

2. Kinda, mine are just happening naturally. It's going to take awhile for them to mature, though.

3. dreads are disgusting

x2 if they're on females

4. No, but i want to get them. maybe in a couple of months

5. Another generalization.

If you keep them clean, what's so gross about them?

6. dreads are more then just hair they are ..... i dunno man im out of words and very high anyways about the subject i had dreads when i was 17 haha but it wouldnt look good on me

dreads arent gross at all if you just use this special liquid called the *shampoo* haha

7. I got a friend who has it down almost to the floor. He's 5'8.

As long as you keep it tight its cool. I cut most of all my hair every week :) he's mix with korean and black.

8. didnt say they were unclean, just saying they're hideous :)

9. I'm in the process..... Haven't cut my hair since Thanksgiving and I just started twisting mine up at the Vibes last weekend.

I've never had 'em before..... will be interesting.

Personally...... I love me a sexy hippie chick with CLEAN, small dreads and cool beads.

10. Damn straight!

Saw tons of dreads at the vibes this year. :D

11. What is your stance on the Black Crowes???? I personally consider them a jamband and I think the fucin killed it Friday night.... But, I had plenty of convos with people who thought they weren;t a true festi band.