got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by just_a_ninja, Oct 23, 2009.

1. ok so today i come home from school and my parents call me into their room and they say where did u get this. my mom pulls out a bag of just stems. i was like um i dont know it was my friends. and she said to me why do u only have the stems. i said that my friend wanted to make tea out of it. she said dont lie to me and i was like okay but im not. then she said do you smoke pot. i said to her that i have tried it and nothin really happened and ive only done it once. she was like okay. i told them that it was me and a couple of my friends at this one kids house. then my dad asked me if i would ever do it again and i said that i might try it again if someone had it. (i smoke daily). then just when i thought i was going to get in trouble my mom looks at me and says next time u go to the kids house (im leaving his name out) sleep over i dont you driving and caring it around with you. my mouth like dropped, my mom basically told me that she was cool me smoking as along as i dont drive and transport the weed. i didnt know what to say so i just said ok and they let me go. do you guys think i should wait a little while before i start again and go to the kids house or do you think my parents just basically told me it was okay?

2. Dude if your parents are cool with it I say GO FOR IT. My mom's a straight dick about it, while my dad is pretty cool. If you think they would be pissed though, don't get caught again man...

3. It seems like your parents encourage it bro! Thats why they were pissed! Go for it!

4. Take it easy try and show your parents you really dont do it that often and no more bags of stems around the house and all will be chill, DO NOT come home high, i was in the same situation as you and thought well fuck my parents are cool with me smokin but no all hell broke lose when they realized i drove home high so yeah just keep it on the DL

5. i just think that if i go to his house they might be like o your going to get high i dont like that even tho i would be. but they seem pretty cool maybe i should wait a little before i go over

6. Please!!! Be chill about this new wave of freedom. Ur parents arnt!! Encouraging but they r allowing. Don't abuse this!

Sorry for all the exclamations.

These r your parents the people who raised u loved u and took care of u and they are as I said befoe giving u a lot of freedom now.

Show them you will not allow marijuana to control u. Keep doing good in school/college or get that promotion idk fucking know. Defeniently do not abuse this good luck bro and congrats

7. yo thanks man i think ill take your advise and show them that i can handle this thanks man your right they still are my parents

8. lol what?