Got caught...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by traveler445, May 5, 2009.

1. Hello all. Not sure if this is the right thread for this sorry but I wasn't sure where to post it.

Well here we go: my mom found my stash last night (i live at home with my mom) and she talked to me about it. She was extremely cool and this shocked me sorta. Not once did she mention wanting me to stop smoking or anything like that.

She also said that she had tried weed a few times when she was a teenager but never really liked it. In fact she said she hated it. That is why she only has done it a few times. We kept on talking about what her finding my stash and bowls meant and she did not think of it as too much of a big deal i don't think.

Well anyways after over an hour and a half of talking, one thing led to another and she has decided that she will try and smoke again to see if she really doesn't like being high. She will smoke with me. I was wondering if any of you have ever smoked with a parent before, and if so.. was it awkward?? I am really worried that it will be extremely weird. What did you do while high with your parent? lol

Thanks

2. Its not weird

3. i've got a friend who's still in high school even, and his mom found his stash and they talked and what not and he told her what all it did for him and why he smokes and then she gave him his stuff back. then later, his older brother told him that he and their mom smoked and she got like super stoned. dunno if it was weird for him lol

4. Watch some TV, make sure she gets high using a bong or any other good smoking device, use some good weed too. I duno, it won't be awkward if you don't make it an awkward situation. It won't be like getting high with your buddies, probably more mellow.

5. after much experience with this type of thing i recommend either having some music planned out to show her, some tv / a movie, or maybe even some video games haha