Got Caught :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RebelINS, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I was smoking out in my backyard sitting down, and for some ungodly reason my mom parked sideways in the back of our house, the way she parked she was looking right at me, I had no time to quickly run in the house like I would have otherwise.

She was in total shock, she was very disappointed and never thought I would do such a thing, (I don't drink or do any other drugs, I don't even drink soft drinks)

She cried a lot and was talking about how half her family was addicted to pain pills and other drugs and I know the destruction it has had on her family, she also has Post Traumatic stress disorder because of it, which makes her get really emotional and fearful that something might happen to me. So it's been an emotional roller coaster the past few days. She printed out some stuff from the surgeon general about marijuana, and I printed out this, Myths and Facts About Marijuana... She said it was completely biased and was furious that I would "base my decision on this"...

I got a huge lecture on what would happen if I got arrested, jail, loss of federal college aid, lose my drivers license, if I were to get injured on a job they apparently drug test you at the hospital.. just drilling it in...

Anyway, I'm not allowed to smoke or have marijuana on their property.. At first I was very stubborn and mad, disrespectful (my life has been really easy compared to others because of how nice my parents are) but finally wised up and told them I would not smoke on their property... I do plan on still hiding weed in my room (they already said they aren't going to search through all my stuff) but I will be smoking off of our property from now on :(

I feel really terrible that I made my mother this upset.. she thought of me as an angel child, someone who could do no wrong, it really makes me angry because NONE of this would be an issue at all if it were just LEGAL! Anywho, she recorded Marijuana INC and is planning on watching it.. I'm planning on letting her watch "The Union" though.

2. I want to get my mum high some day...

3. I'm so lucky my mom is really cool about me smoking infact she smokes with me, when I was younger instead of allowance she would give me some bud instead when she was short on money. (talking 16-17)

I got a new bong a few days ago and matched bowls with my own mom to break it in, then we went and go slurpees + taquitos.

Lol its how we (Bond)

4. yeah my mom doesnt know i smoke, she used to know but then i said i quit and she still thinks that i quit ages ago. she didnt really do anything when she knew before though.

5. I regularly talk to my mum about drugs. She seems to not really mind. I think her boyfriend does or used to do weed often. And like, yeah, we're not uptight or anything, so I don't think she would mind very much if I was caught. She knows I've done Salvia and she let us cook up some Lactuca Virosa tar in my kitchen, so yeah...

I'm hoping she isn't too harsh, because I'm planning to buy my first O with a mate soon, and hiding it in my garage...

lol.

6. Get your mum blazed! haha

I openly talk to my mum about the drugs i do.
    She obviously isn't too happy but she knows she can't stop me haha:D

7. I have!!! It was really funny. It was with my mom/mum and her uncle, who is 72:eek:

He just started laughing and my mum sat on the couch and ate EVERYTHING in the cupboard, then started asking why the people in the TV were coming out at her. Then finally after freaking out a little passed out.

I then walked her to bed.

It's funny because they were like. '' Dam this is nothing'' Taking huge hits off a spliff.

I was like, ''seriously in a min you 2 are gonna be blazed outta your minds, it takes a while to kick in you know''

:laughing:Good times.

8. Hey man, it's great that you're gonna stop smoking on your mum's property, and that you're concerned about her. And I think you're doing the right thing, being honest about it. Keep being open.

I used to lie to my parents, saying I didn't smoke buds any more. It was a hard decision because I don't like lying to my parents, but it really did seem to put them at ease, for a while anyway. Kind of like a white lie - you don't want to hurt them.
    On the other hard, a lie is a lie, and education is the best way out.

goodluck, bro

9. my mom and I once got my grandmother stoned by baking it in a carrot cake.
    She was pissed. :smoking:

10. Hey man.. My mom told me she's gonna' kick me out of the house if she ever finds out that I smoke weed. She's so totally against it, and I'm sure she has a bunch of made up "facts" to go against it. I'd like to educate her about it and show her "The Union", but I'm afraid if I tried to do that, I'd get hammered with questions instantly.. I feel bad about secretly smoking, because I really don't want to dissapoint her, but it's my life, you know? :confused_2:

11. dude that sucks...i am so happy that my parents are understanding about weed...they never really cared when i was younger..i never got in any trouble for it...just a slap on the wrist and a lecture. now 2 yrs later they let me smoke at the house when they are home lol.

Too bad your mom believes all that propaganda bulllshit...i didnt read that article u posted but im sure it was the truth...the problem is that sooo many people are just brainwashed with this notion that weed is awful and addictvie etc...when absolutely none of that shit is really true.

and if ur mom was smart she would let u smoke at the house...cuz then u are less likely to be out doing stupid sketchy shit and gettin caught by cops when u could have a safe place to do it...that was the decidig factorr with my rents about smokin at the house. she doesnt want u to smoke on the property but it sounds loike u can still smoke other places...really bad parenting imo...totally hypocritical imo...she dosnt want u to smoke at a safe place like ur house but she doesnt want u gettin caught by cops either...makes no sense to me cuz u will eventually get caught (happens to all of us).

12. Man, word of adivse:
    Realize it's THEIR property, not yours, so yes, if they do not like Cannabis, it IS their property, so what they say, goes.
    However - Either way, persuade them that Cannabis isn't harmful and you'll be golden, man.

13. Hey, yea that sucks you cant smoke on there property anymore but at least you can still smoke :smoking:

Its nice you respect your mom. Its nice for me though, my dad know's i smoke and hes smokes himself ! sometimes we fly high together :smoke: . its niiice.

14. im in the exact same situation. except im not an angel child. my mom trips balllllllsss and it pisses me off when she says im throwing my life away wen i smoke weed. its fucking idiotic and i get pissed as fuck wen she says that in the future im gonna be on the street begging for weed if i keep smoking (maybe i should start doing meth so she can see wut real addiction is like). ive been at it 3 years strong and im not planning on ever stopping. my moms stubborn as fuck, if urs isnt try and let her know wut Cannabis actually is, i tried but my mom believes the bullshit over the facts. fuck the U.S. govt, they lied to the whole fucking country and the country BELIEVED the bullshit. i get mad thinking about it.

btw, the shit in parenthesis is a joke.

15. If your mom says that you can't smoke on her property then you can't. There's no two ways about it, respect your Mother enough to respect her wishes.

You could always smoke in your car or at your buddies house. There are always alternatives.

16. The union is a fricken awesome movie.

17. Koodoos to you,

I think you've taken a really respectful and mature approach. While you are regaining your mom's trust, and continuing to smoke cannabis, you will be able to show her that responsible adults can enjoy getting high and still be trustworthy people of integrity.

After a few months (maybe years) you can re address your use with her and I think she will be much more understanding.

In my experience showing your Mom a movie (ie: The Union) will do nothing to change your mom's view on marijuana. Propaganda breeds distrust on both sides of the fence. We choose to ignore those against it, they choose to ignore what we have for it.

Good Luck

18. so do i man. once im completely out on my own, ill come one day to my parents and cook supper. then awhile after theyve finished ill let them know what i did:D