Got caught..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokez, Jul 27, 2006.

1. WEll, i didnt really get caught but my mom found a pipe in my room, blah blah got my dad involved. I just told em it wasnt mine, but i fuckin hate my mom, shes paranoid now, shes going off on how she saw some stupid shit on oprah thats saying ppl use crystal meth or somethin out of pipes, and apparantly she thinks im gonna be using it.. So ya. Anyways what do you think i should do just leave it and forget about it, my moms bitching and nagging is fucking annoying and i dont know how to get it through her head that im not doin drugs, other than blazin wich she doesnt know lol

2. man that sucks just tell her its for bud.man this reminds me of half baked :

"In a city like this. You can get anything from WEED to HEROIN. Now I don't do drugs. Just WEED." hahaha classic

3. Well why don't you just tell them you just smoke weed.

4. Well see my dad is one of those anal parents who go nuts on their kids if they are doin somethin bad, like smokin weed. I mean trust me im living under his roof and the best thing to do was just to say it wasnt mine. Im even thinking about not keepin chron in my house anymore, but like mom is being fucking paranoid i was like k im goin to the fireworks tongiht. (Big party kinda thing whereeveryone goes and drinks and shit) And shes like WHO ARE YOU GOING WITH, YOUR FRIENDS, IM GONNA BE KEEPIN A CLOSE EYE ON U IF I SEE U AROUND THAT SHIT UR GONNA HEAR FROM ME". Now thats just my mom shes a total bitch i dont even really listen to her. But my dad, do you think i should keep smokin to a low maybe like once twice a week and only do it when i go out? Cuz iv been smokina t my house for awhile now just like outside and shit. I know im probably gonna get caught again if i do keep it in my room so, what do you think i should do? Like im goin to the fireworks tonight and like fuck i dunno my moms just soo gay. Any suggestions?

5. you could let your mom be worried and wonder if your smoking other shit besides pot, or be honest with her. I mean you got caught- don't avoid it, own up to what you do atleast. If YOU think that smoking pot is not an issue you should atleast live up to the fact that you got caught and not lie about the whole situation

6. let her wonder. just be on your toes. maybe cut back to a little less often than you normally do. and if you do get caught....well, you get caught. dont lie and shit tho. that just makes it all worse.

7. All you gotta do is not fuck anything in your life up. For examples: Drop out of school, get arrested, steal from anyone.. Just different shit that'll give them even more of a reason to beleive smokin' herb has negative effects on your life.

-Arsenic Inc.

8. tell her you enjoy nature, nothing else hand made

9. Dude.. You'r parents know lol. Best to just confess and hit the books. Chuck the pipe in front of them and make a big deal of bettering yourself.. Then pickup some more green and be more carefull.

10. When I was in high school my mom was very angry when she found out I smoked weed, However later my college placement test scores and AP test scores made her think that the herbage wasn't so bad after all.

11. Well, none of us really know how your mom would react ; but I would suggest telling her you were only using cannabis - and nothing else. And neither do you plan to.

But if that would make her freak, say it was a friends? Then get another and keep it even more on the 'low-down'

12. me and my mom use to get in fights all the time, i would yell at her (never hit) cussing so much and just being a punk ass kid. well i moved away for about a year and a half and i came back and we dont fight. i mean the mother is the MOST reliable creature in the world, why should i yell and scream and talk shit about her? it gets everybody no where. i remember one of the first conversations i had with my mom that brought us really close together was about drugs. she told me her past experiences with them along with my dad and i was loaded off of dxm when she was talking to me too. but im not saying take my advice but i think you should atleast give it a try. TRY talking to your mom and/or dad. who wants to live in a house hold where the children of the parents constantly fight and yell? i came from that house hold and i hate it with every ounce of my body. i see it nowadays a lot, children and parents fighting constantly. i can understand maybe with step parents, but come on now your parents are going to be the only people there for you in the world. and i use to despise my mom but at the same time i loved and still do love her soooo much. please dont say you hate your mom, because you know that you really do love her even though are some qualities she has that you dont really like. its life deal with it.

13. man my mum is almost exactly like that. 'cept she found leaf clippings of weed (obviously) in this case thing. I was like 'its not from me' Then she tells my dad, and he is so fuckin chill bout it, he jsut doesnt give a shit, infact he sticks up for me. it wicked!!!:hello::smoking:

14. i think its time to go on a little break for a while, save up the money then buy a bunch of weed when they get off ur ass and get all ur shit out of ur house let them in ur room make them be able to trust you