Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlackHoleSlam93, Mar 22, 2012.

1. so today i was home haven't smoked in 3 days I was taking a t break till my cousin came up from my florida for the weekend and we were gonna blaze all weekend. So i am at home and see it is kind of late and i was hungry so i was making my self dinner when my step dad came home and first words out of his mouth are "Nick, do you smoke pot" instinctively I say no playing it off as a joke because he fucks around like that but then he says then "why did i find a 2 foot bong behind your dresser"(*side not i thought about it later my response could have been "well if your going to accuse me its around 18 -to 19 inches get it right") so then he asked again "Nick, do you smoke pot" and i came out with it and said yeah so he made me go get all my stuff my bong thankfully my pipe is at my friends but my glass screens and a lighter i hid my small stash better so he won't find that. He made me wait till my mom came home to tell her which i did and at first she was a little bewildered then explained it like not a good idea and if it was up to her i would probably not be her son for a week like give me the cold shoulder but that would have been it. My step-dad on the other hand thought to teach me a lesson no phone,facebook nor the car for a month plus i can't see my cousin this weekend and he won't be back in town till end of June and now my step dad is going to be testing me. So i am pretty pissed oh and my step dad smashed my bong 60 bucks down the drain not the most money but still it blows. Just wanted to vent.

moral of the story: don't get caught ....ever

Oh and I'm 18 don't want to get kicked off here this is the new facebook to me until i can get back on their but this site is better than fbook anyway

2. You should move out if you don't want the risk of having your shit regulated since it's under their roof and all that jazz. That being said probably an over reaction on their part in my opinion.

3. Maybe next time, don't hide a 2 foot bong behind your fucking dresser.

4. Pull the, you aren't my real dad, and have an emotional break down.

5. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']Pull the, you aren't my real dad, and have an emotional break down.[/quote]

I did this when I was found to have 'unmentionables' in my system some time ago. It works for some , and not so much others.

6. reminds me of the time when my mom got pissed, smashed all my glass (400+ bucks worth), flushed almost an entire oz, when I was taking my friend to the airport.

Why? Because unbeknownst to me my best friend had sex on her bed and jizzed all over it.

needless to say, I was pissed at everyone that day

7. Dont hide your bong behind your dresser.

8. Smoke weed outside of your parents house.

I guess I was lucky, with all the insanity I put mine through they were like awe fuck yeah! hes JUST smokin weed!

Poor parents, I love you. :love:

9. I would flip shit if someone smashed my bong.

10. [quote name='"Burrito Bandito"']reminds me of the time when my mom got pissed, smashed all my glass (400+ bucks worth), flushed almost an entire oz, when I was taking my friend to the airport.

Why? Because unbeknownst to me my best friend had sex on her bed and jizzed all over it.

needless to say, I was pissed at everyone that day[/quote]

Hahaha, I fucked my ex on my friends parents bed. That was a good day

11. Yeah, way too obvious... :rolleyes:

12. Lol, my friend fucked his girlfriend in his older brothers bed once, he remade the bed but didn't wash any of the sheets and his brother laid in all the jizz

13. well see they never come in my room and yesterday morning i have no idea why my step dad was in my room i had left for school already so idea why. I hid it their because i had nothing to worry about since he was well hidden and unless you look behind the dresser you wouldn't see it

14. It was 18-19 inches get it right :(

15. Lmao how do you only have one bar, fuck someone rep this man haha

16. There it is :D:wave:

17. TBH dude, you should sit down and try to educate them. Show them facts, stand up for yourself. Just because they are older than you doesn't mean they are always right. They may not like the fact your standing up for yourself, but let them know that your point of view is as important as theirs.

18. see if my mom was single it would have been fine since she always hinted at knowing i smoked always made jokes about it and stuff and we have talked about it where my step dad said my house my rules and just yells over me anytime i try to explain myself :(

19. lmao sucks for you

20. truly truly does and since i am getting drug tested from now on it looks like i need a new place to live once i finish this year