Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught up fellas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Last night my dumbass decided to smoke in the house. Well, my mom smelled it (she was even asleep) and found out it was me. She just lectured me, but basically gave me a warning that if I ever get caught again she will call the police and kick me out. I've been smoking for a little over a year now, and haven't been caught til now. It sucks, I've been smoking a lot (nearly everyday, a few times per day) and I'm almost depressed, maybe even depressed that I'm going to have to quit. I just can't risk it. 

It was great while it lasted. Amazing. See you guys in a couple years, hopefully.

2. If you gotta quit, you gotta quit. But man I can't stress it any more. DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE. I live with my parents. In that situation, you gotta realize that if you really don't wanna get caught you gotta take precautions. The biggest one is to smoke outside. There are a lot of small precautions but that is the biggest. You will get caught smoking inside.

3. Well... sorry to say it, but u can actually successfully smoke inside, i know this because i have done it, and continue to do it. All ya need to do is go into the bathroom, turn that shower on full blast, hot as coals, then u open the window, and stick a tube out the window and blow the smoke out the window. I also reccomend using a one hitter, so u can suck up all that smoke. Also if u dont have a window, then get the fuck outside. Well actaully i just thought, u could theoratically get a long enough drillbit, and use a drill and make a tiny hole through the wall of your bathroom. After u achieve this u could stick that tube through the small opening, keep in mind u would need a smaller tube, but anyways u do the same thing, use a one hitter and blow the smoke through the smoke out the little hole. After u are as high as u want to be, u then pull the tube back inside. Get all the things u used to smoke and put that in a backpack. After that go to home depot and buy something called spackling putty. If u have trouble finding this putty, ask one of the home depot employees, because they are their to help the customer, and thats YOU. Anyways buy the putty, and take it home. Fill the hole that u made in the bathroom, but only fill the outside of it. After that u can paint the hole to make it better. To do this u need to go to home depot and buy some paint. After that go home and paint the hole. But keep in mind, remember where u made the hole. Finnaly after that u are done. So next time u want to smoke in the bathroom, repeat this process above. Except now u dont need to go to home depot becuase u have the materials. That is how u smoke in the house without anyone knowing. Ive been doing the drill the hole in the wall method for years, and it has not failed me yet.

4. Yeah, there are ways to smoke inside and not get caugt. Especially using ozium...but the best way to get caught is to smoke inside. If you step outside you will reduce your chances of getting caught many times.

5. Smoking inside was a horrible decision since the smell lingers. Smoking outside is always your best bet. The main reason is that the smell goes away since the wind's always moving outside. Anyway, just slow down the smoking and wait until they are asleep to go outside. I am assuming that  they know you will keep toking cuz you are a grown ass man. They don't want to see it. Trust me, if that was crack or something like that, she would of probably kicked your ass out today,

Your suggestion is to drill a hole through the side of your parent's house instead of just walking outside to smoke?

7. #7 BotanistJJ, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    seriously that is the worst advice i have ever heard, not only then is he smoking inside which his mother made clear she will call the police and kick him out, you are telling him to drill a hole in the wall, ruin something that isnt his, to do something that he will get arrested for and kicked out for

The guy has to be stoned off his ass..lol

9. Well.... im sorry to say this, but smoking outside doesnt neccasrily reduce ur chance of getting caught. For instane, Op's neighbor could be a police officer, and he could be out for a late night walk with his dog and he could smell the weed, and chance OP down with his dog. I would agree with u, with the ozium, the stuff works wonders.

10. Perceptively. Right on dot. If u followed my step by step intructions, u would remember that u would fill the hole back. So this would make it back to normal. I would also look for electricity/

11. i would love if a off duty cop let his dog run me down  while im smoking what may or may not be weed on my own property. im gonna own my local police department after that shit

12. The shower method with the window actually works, i used to do this when i was younger and ive even had people walk in the bathroom while im toking up and not smell anything. Now i just act like a respectable adult and take my lazy ass outside. Dont smoke in your parents house if they dont want smoking in your house.

13. It does reduce your chances, it is still possible to get caught but it reduces the chances ALOT.

14. Said it before any parent who calls the cops on there own child for pot is a asshole. An also have fun paying there court an probation bills now lol

15. Ahh, thats the answer i was seeking.

16. Last night my dumbass decided to smoke in the house.  [​IMG]

17. Lol drilling a hole in the wall, fuckin kids!!

Swear 7 years ago I thought the same thing.
    I got caught at 11 and by 12 when my window got bolted shut I almost drilled a hole in the wall to blow smoke out of. I WAS a young stay at home smoker and probably would of wrote up a long essay about drilling holes in your room to smoke......

18. your guys logic is fucking fucked

19. Buy a military gas mask filter as a sploof. Makes anything homemade completely worthless. Then just don't smoke joints or likewise instruments. After you finish, light a candle or spray a little febreeze and your good unless they walk in 5 mins later. And put the gas mask canister in a drawer or something