Got caught smoking weed

Discussion in 'General' started by egoingcrazy, May 25, 2017.

1. So I came home smelling like weed last night and my mother asked me, have I been smoking. I told her no and she made me take a piss test. So I failed the test but I kept telling her I didn't smoke. I been smoking for 2 years now tho. Later that night I went into her room and told her I been smoking. All she said was " people who smoke weed cant get good jobs ". She also told me I can't go to my cousins house who I known all my life. She thinks they smoke which they do, I always walk to there house and smoke. I think I'm going to talk to her about it later , what should I say?

2. Appologise for lying - Thats what she is mostly upset about probably. Then educate her on the benefits of weed and what it does. Dont play sob story, dont make any excuses, come clean and be 100% honest. Be confident also.

3. Tell her you're an adult who can make your own choices, smoking marijuana isn't a defining factor wether or not you get a "good job".

4. If you're 18, get a job, move out. Pay your own way and rent. Then you can smoke up all day and all night.

Quit being disrespectful.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yea I think that's what she's upset about. She was making jokes about me having the munchies last night lol

6. I don't think op is over 18, time to summon an admin. *Sidenote memory camp has the best reply.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. #7 Grumbledore, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    For starters man the fuck up

Show her this
    Medical Marijuana Jobs | Indeed.com
    Canada | Job States | Marijuana Jobs | Cannabis Jobs | Weed Jobs | 420 Careers | Get a Marijuana Job | Cannabis Job | Weed Job | Pot Job

Let your mum know that people who smoke and grow weed are the future of the cultivation and testing industry for the drugs that already help millions so she needs to start thinking in a more progressive and positive manner