Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught! No clue what to do.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Okay yesterday I bought a dub from my dealer and I haven't smoked in a week so I thought my friend was gonna smoke with me but he had to go some where and didn't want to to be high. So I got a blunt and smoked a whole dime of it (big mistake). I'm cool as I'm walking home and smoking it. But as soon as I hit the hill I have to walk, I was fucked up I had to sit down and lay down multiple times because my balance was fucked and I was tired as hell.

So I get to the top and I realized I can't make it home so I called my grandma at about 3:00-4:00 PM, she comes and parks on the other side of where I was at and I'm leaning and stumbling and she said I was drunk. I'm home and my mom comes home and looks at me and says "I'm high as a kite, I hope you wouldn't do something that stupid". I go to sleep to hopefully sleep the high off. I wake up at 10:12 and I look up to see my phone and iPod Touch missing and my mom says her trust in me is gone and I can't go outside. I told her I just tried it and it was a 1 time thing but nothing changed. I explained to her it's not that bad but she countered with it's illegal.

tl;dr: Bought a dub, smoked a dime in a blunt. walked up hill to get home, couldn't because was too high. Called grandma to pick me up at 3-4:00, calls me a drunk because I couldn't walk straight, mom comes home and sees I'm high, go to sleep, wake up at 10:12 and phone and iPod Touch is missing, mom says she no longer trusts me and can't go outside anymore.

How do I regain trust or make this situation better :(

2. why cant everyone just accept smoking pot, its not a big deal...

3. You have two choice. Apologize or Fight her.

4. You just needa give them a bit of time to cool off man, its what happens with all parents due to the stigma of weed.
    Stick it through, i know you are feeling pretty damn shitty right now but it is your life and your decisions. But you are still living under their roof so you have to abide by their rules.
    But trust me, life will carry on and you will hopefully get your shit back soon.
    If you carry on tokin', do it more carefully and try to carry some eye drops if you needa go home man,
    Much love

5. ^ what Dulalo said

6. Usually my eyes are pretty good when I smoke and I go home high almost all the time but this just fucked me up I guess because I haven't smoked in a week and it was my first time smoking a dime by myself. I just wish she would understand.

7. get high again!!Nothing better than it

8. #8 hippie flip, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    Not being allowed to go outside? You must be like 14 or your mom is literally holding you hostage.

9. #9 xDS, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011

I'm 18 and have no job and no car. As long as I'm under her roof, I have to deal with her rules. Man, this situation just sucks.

10. As a legal adult your mom isn't allowed to imprison you in her home...

11. Do you think the founding fathers cared about laws when they were trying to free America? No way. Just because somethings illegal doesn't mean the law is just.

Tell your mom you won't bring anything into her house that might put her in legal jeprody.

12. Then quit bitchin.

13. ...or git out!

14. I will even though I still have the weed left over in my room hiding. I don't really care about the phone and iPod gone, I just care about her trust.

15. And wow... If ur 18 just keep getting high and your mom will eventually realize she can't stop you. But make sure you're respectful in the way you go about it. Respect her house but don't let her rule ur life

16. I am not sure how calmly and rationally you could discuss it with your mom, but maybe you should just educate her on the herb. Tell her it's way better for you than if you were out drinking or even just smoking cigarettes for that matter. Maybe print some things off for her to read? I don't know. I couldn't imagine my parent's not being cool with it so I am sorry that you are in this predicament.

It is illegal, but there is a huge grey area right now. Tell her why you smoke, why you like it, and that it isn't harmful in any way shape or form. That's all I can think of really, maybe if you know she won't listen and you can't talk you could send her anonymous emails with NORML articles in them hahah..

I had a friend who did this with his mom and eventually she backed down and then (to deal with her alcoholism) she even agreed to try it. So I think even people who are hardcore against marijuana can have a change of heart under the right circumstances.. haha

17. At least you weren't caught by the cops...

18. Unfortunately this is the dead end situation. Ask her, "what's wrong with pot?" and tell her to prove it, she won't be able to. No one can ever prove the bullshit they come up with because 99% of it isn't true. I've even heard a drugsline woman who "has had experience with cannabis" tell me that I'm 70% more likely to develop testicular cancer if I smoke weed. Evidence? She had none whatsoever.

19. I did ask her that. She said it's illegal. I explained to her why it was illegal and about Harry Anslinger and his racist ways and I thought she would back down since she's black but not even a budge.

20. [​IMG]

Always have these with you or near you.