Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught, move out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King Sized, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hey GC, I got caught Saturday when my parents came home from cali earlier than expected. I basically told I smoke and I would like to keep smoking, so then of course my parents say you can go smoke under your own roof. I also just got fired too which is bullshit but whatever. I cant really tolerate my parents anymore. I told them I was gonna hang out with some friends and a friend is picking me up and she still was like no your grounded and shit (which she said I wasn't). BTW, I am 18, just had my b-day 2 weeks ago. :hello: Anyways, I am trying to find a friend I could move in with and my buddy could probably get me a job at a car dealership. I don't want to loose support from my mom but I want to move out.

TL;DR: Got caught, don't want to live at home anymore. Lost job. Wants to move in with friend and get a job with him but doesn't want to loose support from parents. Any advice would be great.

2. LOL...funny man

stay in school...stop smoking at home get a new job

youve fucked up enough don't make it worst

3. Well it sounds like you were already planned to move out, Unless you are in highschool still I would do so

4. Quit smoking and get shit in order. Moving out isn't something you can really do on a whim. Save as much money as you can while you're at home - it goes fast when everything falls to you.

5. Quit smoking still get the job though. Once you saved a bunch get your own place and a lot of weed

Stay in your parents house

6. For real. I stayed at home for a few years during college. Saved SO much money. Made getting out a sane process.. though my home life was always fine despite the tree haters of parents I have.

7. Smoke blunts outside :smoke:

8. Yep.

Im in my second semester at Uni while living in the home. Must say, I feel a lot smarter then all of the other students wishing they could move back in with their parents.

I mean, shit, I can smoke all I want, I have a steady part time job, and I put away a good amount of money every month into my savings account. Got a car, (free)food, and a roof over my head all the while I'm getting the education that I need to get a job.

... In the end to only be turned down by that job, but nevertheless.

9. Fixed that for you. ;)

10. I've been working in politics since the ripe age of 12. Ice Hockey Referee.

More politics than one man can handle..

(Hopefully my satire isn't too obvious in my posts)

11. They came back from cali and didn't bring you any herbs? I'd move out too, and take all their copper wire with me in case I need bud :D

12. No. Stop smoking in their house and save/go to school so you can have a nice life in the future. I don't know why everyone seems to think it's so unreasonable that parents don't want their kids smoking weed in their house. So it's not dangerous, it's still illegal, and parents, being the owners, or people otherwise responsible for the house have to answer for what's done there.

Toke elsewhere. My parents and I have an understanding. I don't bring anything illegal into their house, and they don't ask questions about what I do when I'm elsewhere. Live and learn brother.

13. Just make sure you don't leave just because of weed. I see people do that shit all the time.

14. Smoke somewhere else.

Focus on school and getting a job, save as much as you can cause moving out isn't something you can just do like that you need a lot saved up and also have a couple g's in case of an emergency.

15. #15 DerekCA, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    LMFAO you're going to be homeless like the kids i see in golden gate park

16. I had a similar situation growing up. I was never allowed to smoke and had some bad times about it. I decided to live out of my car, sleep at friends houses etc and I can't tell you what a terrible decision that was. I agree with folks here, be patient, your freedom will come.

17. Seriously smoke in your back alley or at a friends house, say you're going for a walk, also get a mini can of axe lol.

18. Well thats the problem. They would kick me out if I toke again anyways. I even just like asked why cant it be that way. My mom was a huge pot head too! I understand if they don't wan't me toking, but they don't need to blow it out of proportion.

19. I need to stop to pass this drug test for the new job anyways. Im leaving because I can't stand the arguments and how strict they are.

20. Well I guess you have to ask yourself, is it worth what you'er giving up?