Got Caught By Mom (again)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UncommonSoap2, Jan 17, 2008.

1. So last night my friend dropped off 3 8ths of canadian medicinal herb. Two of them were for my friends, and one of them was for me. My buddy has my bong right now so i rolled a small joint just to try it and I got waaaayyy more baked than I wanted to get and basically passed out after registering here haha. What I forgot was that I left one of the bags just lying on the table by the door of my room because my friend wanted to see what his bag looked like and i had sent him a pic and promptly hit the sac and fell asleep. So anyway this morning my mom came up with a cup of tea and knocked on the door (i had it locked). Half awake, I get up and open the door and she puts the tea down on the table and says "What is that?" and I look and to my horror see a big bag of headies sitting on the table. I dont say a thing. She knows that I smoke because she finds my lighters all the time and is basically ok with it since im over 18 but its blatantly a big fat bag of weed just sitting on my table. She says "what is that, is that marijuana?!" and i was like "Yes. But you cant take it because its for my friend its not mine this guy just dropped it off here and my pals picking it up later." and she said "This is my house i can take whatever I want" to which I replied "Very true, but please dont its his." She accuses me of dealing (which I dont) and lectures me about how I shouldnt have anything like that just sitting on my fuckin table during exam week but then just tells me to hide it and leaves. She called me later to tell me not to bring it in to school or any shit like that because its risky and such. Sweet christ its such good herb too... i wish I had remembered to stick it back in the drawer before passing out though. :hello:

edit: nothing i told her was a lie, it really was for my friend and really was dropped off n such. lying always fails me.

2. way to go man. it seems like she took it pretty cool though. :cool:

3. yeah she acted real cool, its awesome, but i didnt know it was there either haha its ridiculous

4. You played that one real nice. Kids, look here. THIS is how you handle an encounter with your parents.

5. Yeah, you just gotta be real with it, and everything will be okay.

6. that's rad everything turned out fine.

blaze one for that! :smoking:

7. Thats tight, i love parents like that. My mom is like that and allows me to smoke at her house. Shell go an buy me papers or a bowl and grinder from my local head shop :D haha i love her. Im 17 btw..

8. goodbye dnno:eek:.... it was so nice to hear from you

9. I had the same situation happen to me man, but rather than having my parents lecture they ended up smoking with me... kinda weird but sweet

10. wow, got off nice ;)
    dnno no no

11. lol you were doing fine right until the last 7 letters of your post