Got caught :/ but turned out good

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VannilaKush, Jun 19, 2012.

1. So today I came home from work and told my step dad I'm headin to my buddys house ( to blaze) and he says

"k but one thing first" jokingly I ask if I'm in trouble to witch he replys a bit... I was thinking shit he found my pipe ( witch I took from him after he took it from my older sister a while back)

He says " I was low on pot today and went to the garage to get my pot pipe, but I couldn't find it. I looked in the basement, my room, the garage and I couldn't find it anywhere" thinking he was overly stoned I said " ok I'm gonna go now "

He says " not yet so I think of where it could be, so I decided to look in your room. After about 20 minutes I checked your suitcase ( witch I took to my dads previous weekend) and whata you know , there it is, along with about 4g, a grinder and a lighter...

Thinking I'm fucked at this moment I don't respond " he says look I get it you smoke pot, and I don't care pots great. But I don't want that shit in my house, if the police found that stuff my ass would be in jail, your little sister ( 5 ) will be taken by children's aid and it will destroy our family "

He continues with stuff along those lines and how he and my dad smoke pot so it's not bad and completely understandable tht I do.

He then gives me a big bear hug? Lol an says " I'm gonna leave it at this because if I told your mother shed kick you out in a heart beat . And I don't want that for you, look at your sister she got kicked out because she thought weed was more important than anything else"

" so go chill with your friends smoke some pot get high as a kite I don't care but don't have it in the house. " he then tosses a jumbo sized visene thing and says " you'll need this " and just as I'm about to leave happy as hell he says " oh an thanks for getting me high today "

So was it worth it to lose some weed and a grinder for freedom and knowing he has my back when i come home stoned as fuck or not . In my opinion it was definitely worth it...

2. Kinda sucks that he took all your shit.

3. Thats a pretty good outcome thougfh. Alot of mym friends parents woulda flipped shipped dude . Im gratefull for my parents that there so :cool:

4. [quote name='"zigzagdan"']Kinda sucks that he took all your shit.[/quote]

Yea I know but I got another pipe and now Just need a grinder and bud

5. So your dad took your stuff but he is a fellow user? not cool bro.

6. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']So your dad took your stuff but he is a fellow user? not cool bro.[/quote]

Step dad and yes ... Because it was in his house...

7. You should have asked him to match on a blunt bruh!!!

8. I don't get it.. like he says he doesn't want it in the house but he went in the garage to get his pipe so he can smoke?

9. HAHAHAHAHA you just got robbed dude!

"I don't want it in my house. If the police find it, they will take your sister away and i'll go to jail" 1. No they won't. 2. No he won't.

Not to mention the fact that the evidently said he was looking for his pipe? and he smoked it? And smokes? I'm sure he has a stash somewhere in the house dude....And also, i find that parents (even step-) seem to have non-polar views on weed. One might be totally against while the other is relaxed, but if your mom is the type that would kick you out for it i doubt your stepdad is the type that would be completely chill and smoke weed.

10. i wouldnt mind that at all if my parents did that. my parents are weed-nazis

11. My dad when he found out... "if I give you 50 bucks, can you go to the dispensary for me?" No, I didn't do it, but I sure do love having a stoner dad. My mom doesn't know yet thoough. Not cuz she's anti weed but because she tried it once and ended up naked wrapped in a sheet lying on the kitchen floor...so its really because I don't want her to worry that ill have the same fate

12. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']HAHAHAHAHA you just got robbed dude!

"I don't want it in my house. If the police find it, they will take your sister away and i'll go to jail" 1. No they won't. 2. No he won't.

Not to mention the fact that the evidently said he was looking for his pipe? and he smoked it? And smokes? I'm sure he has a stash somewhere in the house dude....And also, i find that parents (even step-) seem to have non-polar views on weed. One might be totally against while the other is relaxed, but if your mom is the type that would kick you out for it i doubt your stepdad is the type that would be completely chill and smoke weed.[/quote]

He happens to have a very long criminal record, from possession of unmentionables to stabbings assaults blah blah blah, that is why he moved to Canada so he could goto jail. And my mom is very against him smokin weed but compared to the other drugs and achohol he consumed befor she would rather him be on pot ( a harmless drug ) compared to ( meth , coke, heroin ) witch is why she is ok for him to do it.

But my older sister got kicked out of my house because she smoked pot and started skippin school and fought with my parents . Stole got in trouble with the cops and even ran away for about a month ( police found her ) and when they found her she tried to get away and actually assaulted the officer , so if my mom were to find out I started smoking pot wether it negatively effected me or not she would have no problem kicking me out as she doesn't want to have to go through that again

And lastly yes his shits in the garage but I live in an older house where the garage is about 30-50 meters from my house, and yea like I said he was LOW on pot that's why he took and smoked mine...

13. [quote name='"trollvestite"']My dad when he found out... "if I give you 50 bucks, can you go to the dispensary for me?" No, I didn't do it, but I sure do love having a stoner dad. My mom doesn't know yet thoough. Not cuz she's anti weed but because she tried it once and ended up naked wrapped in a sheet lying on the kitchen floor...so its really because I don't want her to worry that ill have the same fate[/quote]

My dad ( biological ) is completely chill with weed because he smoked it all his life and works and makes somthing like 123 grand a year , but yea he offered to smoke me and my sister up like a month ago...

14. damn, life's gotta be hard for a 5 yo on the cold streets of the city, wit nothing but some grass and spare socks

15. Depending on how old you are this is reasonable

16. [quote name='"Wax086"']

damn, life's gotta be hard for a 5 yo on the cold streets of the city, wit nothing but some grass and spare socks[/quote]

As I stated in one of my previous posts OLDER SISTER not my little sister ... Lol