Got called out.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coolguy, Mar 6, 2004.

1. #21 Stormy Sea, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    whenever someone bics one of my lighters, or tries to, the next time i get it back i carve their initials in it with a knife.

then, when the lighter runs out of fluid (if I still have it at that point) i count who has the most initials on it.

next time i see said person, i chuck the lighter at them and hit them in the eye. then i tell them to stop biccing people and run away.

also it works great because when i tell people to give my lighters back i can tell them i have initials carved into them and they're like 'oh you're right this is yours oops.'

(i dont condone violence, i think its wrong. this was srs a joke. dont hurt people. thats bad.)

also i dont really mind when my lighters disappear unless they have cool designs or pictures on them and were given to me by people because they are really cheap and pretty much everyone carries one. im rambling. sorry. :smoke:

2. With le search function!

3. I have a friend like that, his nickname is Midas. He hates it, and when he complains, we show him all the lighters he has destroyed (we have a midas box so people do not think we just made it up)

;)

4. Hey man it happens. Don't expect to keep your bic forever cause somebody will usually pocket it on accident. I've pocketed so many of my friends lighters I couldn't even tell you how many but same goes for them ill see my lighters that I thought I lost like a month later at their house. It's just a big continuing circle lol

5. Wtf 2004 guys. Anyway I bring a hemp line lighter

6. I have probly 10 lighters so if I lose one I don't even worry about it. One day my buddy joe pulled a lighter out an said he bicced it the day before and asked whose it was. I lost a lighter just like it and assumed it was mine so i took it and said ya thanks man.

The next night I was hanging out with another buddy, Alex, and he gave me a lighter and said that he bicced me on the weekend lol. It was te same lighter!

Lol so i returned the lighter to Jo and had a good laugh.

7. Stealing lighters by accident is a really easy thing to do!

8. Wow this is an old thread! But i fuckin hate when people do that shit. Like if i'm on my last lighter or something and i get home and want to take a few rips before bed and, lo and behold, there's no lighter.

its gotten to a point where i literally don't take an eye off my lighter if it's being passed around haha. I know where my bics are at at all times.

9. Never get too attached to a lighter lol I've definitely been the one to have someone's lighter in my pocket.

I think its an intstinct because no one likes asking "Who has a lighter?" So it somehow stays in your possession without you realizing it or not lol

I've learned to keep a couple lighters at home so I wont run out at night

10. All my friends know that I take their bic lighters by accident, they just know I'm so high. Some of them decided to bring their zippos, so I know that they dont have bics.... now who is the high one?

11. Stop Stealing. Problem Solved

12. I've got about 12 lighters lying around, about half were accidentally stolen from someone, the rest were purchased when I didn't have a lighter on hand.

13. Ofwgkta idgaf

14. #34 Subliminal Jazz, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    >people always complain about people not using search feature on gc to find already made thread on said topic

>someone actually uses the search feature and posts in thread instead of making whole new one

>people complain that user posted in old thread, as if the topic is completely void now or something

>people that are like this need to shut the fuck up

anyways, i pocket lighters all the time without knowing, its stupid. now i just have a really expensive lighter that i ALWAYS make sure is on me

15. Exactly what I was thinking.

On topic: it's simple... After you take a hit, hand the lighter back. I got in a habit of this once I started toking.

16. got a couple stories. Was in this ghetto motherfuckin neighborhood with these ghetto ass dudes and i was like 15 at the time and they are like 25. So this black dude rolls the sweetest blunt I ever see and we hit it and when we were about to bounce i asked for my lighter and dude was like i don't have it. So i made us sit there and search for 30 minutes to find the lighter and finally he pulls it outta his jacket and says oops thats weird. then he asks me to let him have it because he loves the packers and finally i got it back from the cheap motha fucka. And just now I found my boys bic with some nice ass designs in it and i was out of lighters and i had a bowl packed till i found it.

17. Haha you are like my big bro. He had like 20 lighters and never bought one.