got busted. with 2 SEEDS.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aurora!, May 21, 2009.

1. Fuck El Paso, Texas and its zero tolerance bullshit :\

Today the fucking rumors about dogs going around campus sniffing out students with illegal substances came true.

I was in class when all of a sudden the AP comes in saying "Everbody leave your stuff and get out of the room, the K9 units are here." everyone left (including me) and two seconds later, they call me back in. I didn't have anything in my bag, but the dog obviously smelled the scent. They searched me and my belongings and in my wallet i had a tiny paper with 2 seeds in it. They were probably there for more than 3 months, I didn't even know I had them.

They took me back and now I have to attend an alternative school for 45 days :\
    this bullshit sucks.

2. that shit is fucking ridiculous. ive been suspended for the past month for giving my friend ADD meds. cuz he literally needed them. i was trying to help a friend out. so i missed my last month of highschool. FUCK that.

3. wow. thats a bunch of bull shit. atleast at our school they only take the dogs through the hallways, not into classrooms. but why didnt you have your wallet in your pocket? and atleast now you know to clean it out every once in awhile.

4. you're giving prescription meds out to kids who aren't prescribed to them. Do you not understand why your school expelled you? I would never expect any school to handle that with any tolerance.

but OP, that sucks bro. It's really a shame that shit happens. But seeds are useless, should have tossed them in the first place :(. Unless you're planning on growing them haha.

5. ah fun sniffer dogs i petted one while stoned never got caught lol:cool:

6. wow that is the harshest story i have ever heard. tough luck bro

7. yea it sucks... but think of it like this.

You got to smoke the weed those seeds were in... they were just a useless byproduct... if you had an eighth on you or something, it would have been the same penalty, only you would have never smoked it and the cops would have all that good bud.

We call this looking at the glass 0.001% full, instead of 99.999% empty.

8. ^^^ slightly true, but getting busted is like putting a vacuum in a jar full of milk. There is nothing left in the glass. Not even your soul. (metaphor)