Got busted, lost 700$ of glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alienbob113, Apr 22, 2010.

1. wow bro. I feel for ya... Your probably gonna get put on probation which i am on right now... If I were you, I'd dress up in dark clothes and a mask at night and beat the SHIZNACK outa that douche bag... You feel better, he doesnt, and he can't press charges on you cuz he doesn't know ya... Jeez.

Sorry to hear that, hope court goes well :)

2. Cool dude, and then karma doesn't hit him back and you are still out on 700 dollars worth of glass. What then?

And no, do not rely on karma to deliver this fucking asshole the lesson he deserves. It sounds like you are being all proper, better than them, etc etc, but in all honesty you are just being a pussy, letting someone step on you, taking the easy way out, and not getting any redemption whatsoever. People that rely on karma to get back at the people who scarred them are fools.

I believe in karma. I also believe that it isn't always faithful. Fuck him up

3. Okay fine. Fuck him up. Then enjoy your year in prison for assault. Don't drop the soap while you're in there.
    He lost glass because of some douche. It sucks, but it's lost money, as well as a known risk of owning nice glass. No man's flesh will put that money back in your pocket.

4. #44 mөsh, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Yea I'd beat the shit out of those faggots that snitched.

EDIT: Just saw that you're from VA, if you need reinforcements just know I check PM's every day.

5. i would of gone and cut the kids fucking tounge out and hands off , so he couldnt tell them shit....
    trust me

6. get a medical club card ASAP. straight up: chiropractor 1 session. 1 day. get records of the visit. go to any med bud doc and BAM. take that medical recommendation into court: for sure, the ticket will be gone. my friend did this and i know for a matter of fact, its GONE - like he never got the ticket. he got the club card right before goin to court - no joke

and as for the glass.. you MIGHT be able to get it back.. but i dont have any experience with that.

and i would seriously fuck this room mate up. look for the smallest things in his life and the biggest: SABOTAGE EVERYTHING. his drink sitting there? poke it. his car parked outside? slash the tires.. fuck dude i would fuck this kid up what the fuck

edit: fuck i saw your from virgina.. this worked in cali.. try n see if any lawyers do free visits.. well maybe like 20$ visits.. no lawyer wastes time for free, but its worth a chance to see if you can get that glass back..

7. don't get violent with your roommate. that will just get you in more trouble and make you look like a degenerate. besides, if you're subtle enough you can get him back like a hundred times. pull all of the wires out of the distributor cap in his car one day, a week later sugar the gas tank. buy some fish and hide it somewhere in the house while he's out. just don't get caught.

8. you dont have to walk up to the guy and smack in the face, you can get back at him in creative ways..

9. I agree with roflcopter_down.

Steal 700$ worth of shit from his house if you can.

10. he and his parents came to the apt today to move all of his stuff out because he knows he cant live here anymore, it was so hard not to beat his ass right then and there. I was planning on mixing bleach in his laundry detergent, but didnt get a chance to. A few friends followed him yesterday and got his and his friends license numbers, so once im through court / my eviction ill probably find a way to take care of his car or something.

11. i'd kill that motherfucker.. that's terrible for you man, hopefully you can get back at him haha

12. that is so beat. my roomate and i arent on the best of terms, but he is respectful of my lifestyle, and i of his. we have been for a year and a half now. im about to move out though.

i would be devasted to lose my collection, not to mention down a few stacks.

13. Wow dude that sucks hard! The worst part is its sick glass not some china shit...

But ya if that happened up here he would get stomped hard...I mean come on hes gotta be expecting it....I'd say maybe slash a couple tires then when he gets them replaced go back and slash them again....

Thats if you dont want to take the violent route lol....

14. Karma's a bitch. Don't worry about it. He'll get what he deserves.

15. RIP Bongs and bowls. Best regards.

16. Damn, really sucks bro. That's one of the main reasons I dont wanna drop a lot of dough on glass...in case something like this happens :(.

17. Fuck his face in

18. dude thats lame richmond cops are assholes though and so are some pppl downtown .... be careful

19. what a fucking cunt. thats why i could never live with a room mate that i dont know, anything could happen. Honestly though, like others have said (and even the detectives!), that guy is going to get whats coming to him

20. yes siree bob