Got busted, lost 700$ of glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alienbob113, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Wow man, fucking hate to hear that shit. I'm a big fan of Syn glass so I hate to see all of that beautiful work disappear. Especially that sick ass ashcatcher man, I've got the same inline but without the 6-tree perc in it. I'm gonna smoke a bowl through my Syn bong in remembrance of your pieces :bongin:

2. Let me stress this again, DO NOT LET THIS ONE SLIDE. People like this will keep doing what they do until they learn that they can't get away with being a fucking ASSHOLE, so go find some friends after court and work 700 dollars out of him with your fists. Fucking prick

3. You still have a key right, make a copy and "visit" your roommate after you find a new place, just saying :D. But that is a true testament of douchebaggery, that guy will get his don't worry.

4. to quote a good MOBB song "keep lettin them small things slide and be a failure, if im outta town one of my crew'll take care of ya"

5. sorry to hear that man. you're roommate should be punch in the ballsack repeatedly. that's not ok.

6. That's cool that the cops weren't dicks though. Just doin' their jobs. Sorry it had to happen though. Best of luck in the future. Just remember:

Attached Files:

7. Fixed

8. This isn't making sense to me. Your new roommate calls the cops on you and gets you evicted, knowing that you know exactly where he lives, his name, etc? Is he fucking retarded? That dude should be scared for his life. People get their face stomped in for much less than that. There really are endless possibilities for revenge in this case, but I'd recommend you don't handle it personally, as you're the first person they're going to be trying to tie it back to.

9. Don't give him a kicking, sounds like he'll get you in the shit. What he needs is outright humiliation on the biggest scale. A beating is nothing. Make it so there comes a time with devious planning that he gets to the point where no-one -friends, family even strangers-would piss on him if he was on fire.
    Remember, humiliation :D

10. im so sorry dude..

11. yea.... at least theres that. :eek:

12. what a little bitch. he'll get what's coming to him.

13. I can't believe this kind of shit happens. That roommate sounds like THE biggest FUCK ever to exist. I can't believe he moved in and had YOU evicted after like 5 days, so fucked up.

14. What a peice of shit!! ....NAME???

15. A broken bone heals, this guy needs to be tought a lesson with some long lasting repercussions.

16. In 99% of circumstances, I would refuse to advocate violence, but this little shitfuck deserves it.

17. id break his legs, im not even kidding :/

i hope you threw his shit out when the cops left dude.

18. That's some fucked up shit. Violence however is not the answer and will only make your problems worse. If the guy called the cops on you because you had paraphernalia, think about the legal troubles you'll get into for violence. Karma will get him, you don't have to.

19. word. and eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

20. that sucks man, sry to hear that. but yeah use a car, not a bat when running into him, haha