Got busted last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hubba, Sep 10, 2011.

1. So it was after the high school football game. my high school team lost, so i left before it was over to have a cig and beat the crowd. i chilled and waited for my people.

they wanted to burn so we went over to the projects to burn. i wasnt smoking btw** just chillin

We went over to a bench and they started doin there thing i was just there with my boys, then a undercover pulls up lmao. i was just like dont bug.

cop came out, did the usual, took the bud and bowls and grinder and all that. started questioning us, i said i wasnt smoking i was just with them. and he goes oh so you sold it? im like no sir and my friends backed me up. so i was in the clear i just got to chill and watch them get bitched at lol.

he was chill as fuck though lol. few black kids i know came over and started talkin to them like they his boy aha. but they ended up leaving and he was just talkin to my boys about how if he were to tell the headmaster they'd wouldn't be on there sports team anymore.

then this ***** pulls out another bowl he didnt even know he had and was like uhh yea this is my moms. straight up in front of the cop i was like dude you're a dumbass. and i sat next to my other friend and was like why do i surround myself with dumb people. the cop started laughing lol. the cop was chill didnt do anything just took the stuff. he was mad chill. after i started to tlak to him about the football game and how the high school team sucks. idk chill cop.

:smoke: btw im on my phone and im not trying to be grammar positive if uk wat i mean

2. i just re-read this it doesn't really make sense, im sorry i hope you guys get the point of the story.

3. Lol it made sense to me.

4. *Confuckeled*

5. how much weed did you guys have?