Got busted last night with under a gram in NC.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UnitedVandalism, Apr 13, 2009.

1. So last night, me and friend A leave friends B's house after blazing all day. We both had a tiiiiiny bit of weed on us. I actually got mine because friend C came over fucked up on Xanax, and forgot a good bowl pack on the table, so I took that shit.

Well we're heading down the road when BAM a fucking traffic stop. My friend pulls a dick move and tosses me his bud and tells me to hold onto it, because he's driving. I'm like fuckit, and I was about to eat it (it was enough weed to easily swallow in one gulp. I tell him I'ma eat it and he's like "Nah! just hold onto it, stuff it down your pants or something! So I'm baked as hell, and figure that's good advice. I figure'd I was just high and paranoid. SO I throw it under the seat ;).

Anyways, cop walks up and immediately smells weed on us. He asks us if he can search the car. My friend just sat there staring the whole time (he made it so fucking obvious we had bud on us). So my friend doesn't say anything, so I stepped in and said fuckit, yeah go ahead and search the car (cause he had already warned us, if we refused he was getting the drug dog..which he ended up doing anyways).

So we both get handcuffed and charged with marijuana possession (i told the cop it was both our weed, which it was) and charged with marijuana paraphenillia (says the plastic bad the weed was in, was para. WTF??)

So the give my friend a 'sobriety' test, in which they just put a fucking light all in his eyes and made him follow it. Thank god, he passed that shit with ease, even though we were baked. So they didn't give him a DWI ( said they were gpoing to at first..but he passed that lame test.

SO now I have court on May 19th (for petty theft..another long bs story) and on the 27th for this shit. What kinda shit am I looking forward to? I'm 18 and my friends 19. The cop even told me, "Look guys it's not like you got caught with half a pound. it was only a small amount, it'll prolly get thrown out in court" but that was the cool cop. the other was like "WHY DO YOU SMOKE WEED? i OUTTA BUST YOUR ASS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

2. fuck man same shit happened to me
    i got 40 hrs community service and drug counseling
    i spent the night in jail though:(

3. #3 MopTop, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    I woulda ate it or tossed it (especially when you barely have a bowl). It aint worth the risk. Live and learn. Its either his or yours, no point for both of you to go down.

4. i live in NC, you'll prolly get unsupervised probation a fine and community service... depending on your record.

5. Damn that sucks man, I live in Greensboro NC but haven't gotten pulled over yet so I don't know how strict the cops are around these parts but you probably should have just stashed that shit in your nuts where they wouldn't bother checking if it was just a small amount. Of course if they find it on you, only you would be charged.

6. How the fuck is a plastic bag considered paraphenelia? I swear, some cops are complete wastes of life.

7. u should of just ate it i mean 1 bowl isnt worth a court date

8. yeah the shits been replaying through my head all day. I should've eaten the weed.

Idk why the hell I didn't. Just baked I guess. I rode earlier with a twenty sack in the car. I was 200X more paranoid then I was before. I hope this paranoia wears off over time.

Well, we were rolling a blunt in an apartment complex, and two cops drove by. that's why i was fucking paranoid i guess.

i'm high right now, so toke upp :smoking:

9. I don't get how a plastic bag is paraphanalia.

10. IDC if theres a pound of weed, that shit is getting eaten so fast and/or going up my butthole LOL

Since I still live at home, Im prolly really over paranoid about getting caught, like, I dont even like traveling with weed, and I try to go (-1) - (-5) mph below the legal speed. Luckly I can take a lot of back roads and live in the middle of a 2 cop country township town.

Ill prolly be less protective or w/e once I move out and have a job b/c if the worst happens Ill just get a lawyer and fight it, and since my record is clean my first offense will be like probation at max.

[​IMG]

11. Everything changes when you're actually in the situation, doesn't it?

Should have at least crotched the shit, but it doesn't sound like your buddy was doing you any favors.

12. Man that story couldnt be any similar to mine, a policeman pulls up to me and a buddy and he tosses me a bowl that belonged to him. NC police are assholes man... plain and simple. I have a thread out on what happened to me if you want to search it under my name.

13. Man, with that little of an amount......they're basically dragging you and your friend all through the criminal justice system and causing a bunch of bull for really no good reason except you had it on you and that's about it....you'll prolly just get a fine and a harsh smack on the wrist. If it's anything more, then hell.......like rumandromanism said....some cops are wastes of life. Your friends lucky that he passed that test....that's a nasty road to go down.