Got Busted at school today !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dope.fiend.xtc, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Hey so just thought i would vent out what happend in my day today.
    fuck. its FREEEZING out so me and my friends decided to sesh at school in this secret stairwell. we searched for cameras but saw nothing so we decided to smoke pipes in there. we got away with it so decided to smoke there till it got warmer. DUMB idea. fucking today at school everything was going gooood. untill me and my friend were sitting in the hall and the principle called us in the office and busted us. they searched our lockers i was clean but my friend had an ounce on her to deal. so the cops got invlovled with her. i got off the hook kind of. im suspended for 5 days then gotta start at a new school cause im kicked out. it sucked they searched EVERYTHING and so many of my friends saw.
    i found out after that my other friend got pulled into the principle office before me and my other friend lol.
    i was so luckyyyy my friend borrowed my pipe so it wasnt on me and i lost a Geno before i got busted.
    just thought i would share this story. im gunna be in so much shit when my parents find out. like fuck.
    butttttt whatever.:eek: just thought id share thatt shit.

2. Never smoke at school bro. Doesnt mix.

3. lucky man, ur lucky they didnt make u snitch, any time kids get caught at my school, they have to agree to give 4 or 5 names so they won't put it on ur record or some BS, had to deal with this bs school for 4 years now, can't wait ill im out lol.:D

4. more immature bullshit.

5. This is why you shouldn't smoke at elementary school.

6. Dam...Smoking in school? You in highschool?

7. #7 420gamer4life, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    I hate getting in trouble in school for drugs(Been expelled twice for it now). They don't even listen to what you have to say, i attempted to show my principal abovetheinfluence.org and NORML.com when i was in his office. He yelled. Alot.

EDIT: Just read the OP, and im wondering HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE??? SMOKING IN SCHOOL??????? I did some stupid shit to get kicked out of school, but i've never even thought of smoking inside the school

8. Even if he agreed with you, I'm almost certain you would still get suspended.

9. #9 igotthatsalad, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    well i guess not than. what ever

10. No, he didn't. Try paying attention next time. Either that, or learn what contradict means.

11. Thank you for clarifying that, he confused me. And i was well aware he still would have had an expulsion hearing for me if i did convince him, but it can't hurt to inform one more person. And the way i presented it wasn't the best, he left the room and i opened up abovetheignorance.org on his comp, he came back in and was like:eek:.

12. JR yr of highschool, we were doin a swimmin unit and if u didnt swim, u had to go up and run steps....well, we'd smoke 1 hitters high up in the rafters...became routine, so 1 day, final day of class , the teacher actually goes n checks on us and walks up there and she right away new were smokin buds. it sucked
    she said to me "your so lucky i grew up in the 60s and 70s, otherwise id be walking u down to the deans office getting you suspended"
    so yeah i had to clean a bunch of shit around the pool for 30 mins
    but after that, it was all gravy.
    short version - got caught smokin nugs in the school, by a teacher, and nothing happened.
    dope right?

13. something really tells me you aren't 18

Why were you smoking in the school in the first place? Should have been easy enough to walk over to some tree's or behind a building or something, instead of smoking in the school.

Anyway why were you called to the office? Were you making a scene of yourselves? I can't imagine the principal just randomly called you down and busted you.

Also, even if you were called down, why did you come down there? You should have peaced out of the school and gone home, or somewhere else. Instead of walking like a pig to the slaughter.

Another thing, why did your friend have an ounce in her locker? Thats just asking to get caught. Never keep anything illegal in your locker.

You made so many mistakes its ridiculous.

Not to be a dick or anything, i'm sorry you were caught, but you gotta keep your shit on the down-low next time.

14. So very true, and most schools these days have security camera's, not sure about middle schools though;)

15. "Kids these days"

16. #16 420gamer4life, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    ^^^i like it simple, well-put, sums up the whole thread. And is in quotations for some reason!

EDIT: oes noes!! theres nobody above me,well you get the point

17. Todays lesson: don't get caught.

As Red Foreman would have said: DUMBASS!

:D

18. nah man i got this kids back for real. sometimes u cant freeze ur nuts off and go withought smoking all at once. but honestly a lot of my buddies got caught doin shit too often and not playin it safe so do what i do- get a car and smoke it in lol makes shit a lot easier. then hide ur pipe or weed in a bigger bag and set it somewhere hidden but findable after school. Just dont have any crums or shit in ur car the day the drug dogs come!!:D

19. Your "friend" obviously ratted you guys out.

20. Please don't reproduce.