got bugs ;( PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by stoned4bed, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I have a couple of plants outdoors and theyre growing right in the dirt. I didnt put buckets becausr i thought it will minimize my harvest. I wish i could go back but i cant. So theyre just seedlings and some are totaly just fucked up. They have leaves missing due to bugs, they have holes in their leaves and everything. Do you think they can still make it?
    I NEED A BUG REPELLENT
    ONE THAT IS SAFE FOR SEEDLINGs
    I dont think theyre much on the plant then in the actual dirt so what can i do? I mean i cant spray the dirt.. SO PLEASE WITH THIS INFO HELP ASAP

2. You are WRONG, plants can be potted up at anytime, just grab a 2-3 gallon pot and gently dig the seedling out dirt and all, try to get as much intact root as you can, transplant to a pot, and water well in, leave in a dim place for 1 day, then move in to the light or the sun, try to have some handfuls on potting mix in the pot already.

Its mid summer and bugs are full on 
    Spray with Neem Oil is easy great but not to close to harvest as is a acquired taste .lol

3. Thanks man, ill try that next time i check on them hopefully its not too late :/