Got bored so i wrote a lil somethin

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by WeedsMyAntiDrug, Nov 7, 2008.

1. I dont know if this would be a rap or a poem so i am gonna put it here since it is so short.
    I wrote this in about 2 mins so dont hate on it cause im just expressing my thoughts.
    This came to me as i remember all the times i have been with people who act to big for their shoes. I live in Michigan and get my shit from Pontiac, Detroit, and sometimes Flint and its usually in a bad area, and everytime i go there with a couple of my friends and maybe one or two of their friends, one of the lil dumbasses tries to act hard like if he does he wont get jumped, and yeah they are all some rich parent white boys. So here is what i think of how they act.

You Aren't As Big As You think
    I don't walk around like I got an “S” on my chest
    I just do it like I got on a bullet proof vest
    Because no one is invincible no matter what they think
    Everybody has armor with even just a little chink
    So what's up with all you phony punk ass bitches
    You walk around trying to look hard leaves me in stitches
    Because when I see you around all I can do is laugh
    I laugh so hard its like having an asthma attack
    But don't worry cause in your mind you are big
    But if you step to the wrong person your grave you will dig
    So quit acting hard cause you are definitely not
    Before you end up dead from the bullet of a gun shot

2. I really like the first four lines.

The rest of it just seems like trying to be tough to people who are trying to be tough.

3. oh yeah i wasnt trying to be tough towards the kids that are acting all hard, i was saying that i laugh at them like i remember this one kid was just tryin to stare everyone down and had his chest all out when we were walkin through this apartment complex to get a couple oz's in pontiac and i was like dude put your chest back in your shirt your not foolin anyone. Its just funny how these kids act like that cause they have money.

4. I like stuff with personal experiences in it, maybe beef it up with some stories or topics of personal interest to you? The beginning was really good, hinted at some underlying attitudes, but it sort of started to sound like everything else. Kudos, though!