got arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by peachcigar, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I was just having fun with one of my buddys smoking weed and chilling when my other buddy walks in and is like "I have some percacet 10s and they are 4 dollars a pill" :eek: so of course I bought 5 for $20 and ate 2 of them but it was getting late so I was debating in my mind weather I drive home or stay the night on the uncomfratable couch so I was like fuck it whats the worst that can happen and hop in my car with switched out plates, a open bottle of kaluha in the back seat and 3 percacets left and a blunt of fire weed well I was bymyself on the backroads (I live in sort of a country area) so I decide to spark the blunt up and hotbox my car (good idea at the time). well I make it to my house and its like 11:00 so im like ima drive to one of my buddys house and party down and try to ake my money back on these pills so I head to my friends house when a cop gets right behind me. So I panik and look in my pokets for the pills to eat "there gone" so the cop comes up to my door and is like I smell a strong oder of pot (smoke is bariling out of my car from were I hotboxed it earlyer that night) so I say I dont know what your talking about officer and he is like step out of the car pulls me asided and is like is there anything in the car I need to know about, I say no then he askes if he can search it. I said no u cant and I need to see a warrent then he is like if the k9 unit signals for drugs in the car we dont need a warrent so here comes the k9 and they say he signaled (I didnt see it and was like bullshit) when they spot the pills in my seat and are like your under arrest for possesion of a controlled substance a felony for 3 pillls had to sit in jail 15 hours before I got bonded out and am awaiting trial.

2. Reason for pulling you over?

Holy fuck, I just looked outside and it's snowing.

3. they didnt have one

4. Time to lawyer up.

On a side note, stop fucking with pills. All of you. Not only are they synthetic substances that your body isn't designed to metabolize, but you're much more likely to get in serious trouble if you're caught with them.

Good luck, man.

5. he's right. prove that he had no reason and that the dog didn't signal and your case's thrown out and your free :D