Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got any ideas for smelling less like bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bonginator, Feb 15, 2009.

1. When I was younger I used to just put an extra pair of clothes in my backpack, then right before I went home I would change and wash my hands, then throw in a stick of gum and you're golden.

2. It's weird how well this works. Specially in a car.

3. I 2nd this. Maybe replace the beanie with a hat to most suit your needs? It's really not that complicated!
    It reminds me of the days of getting blunted every day during school and going to the girlfriends when she got off.
    Boy I miss those days with the 3 amigos.
    :cry:

4. I am paranoid as can be when i come home after a sesh with buddies, at least if my moms home, so i bring an orange and i eat it in my car, it makes me all citrus-smelling, and i spray cologne of course :p

Then once i've made it inside, i change clothes and brush my teeth asap lol

5. mann im in the military and i smoke everyday still i know its bad i gettin kicked out for it but its whatever i have to go and talk to chiefs and shit blazed outa my mind so what i usually do is get an axe body shot thingy it works like a charm bro and fuck that visine shit go with RHOTOS!!!!!! orrr you can do what they guy did above just wear a hoody and then take it off or change when i was back home i had a hoody that i always smoked in i had it in my trunk all the time just for that occasion bro gotta be prepared man

6. i just wear a hoodie with the hood up and take it off when i have to go home or to school

works for me

7. smoke like 3 newports lol

8. First of all Axe and Tag are gross to begin with.

Second of all, wearing that shit when you're high/smelling like weed is just like a sign saying "I smell like weed" Use a dryer sheet or ozium works really well. The simplest thing is to just carry an extra hoody in your car or to watch where you blow the smoke.

9. This is a completely failproof method. I use a one hitter, (the fat sneak a toke) and I inhale one full hit, and I cover the mouthpiece and the end of the bowl to make sure it goes out. Then you start walking and turn your head sideways and exhale.
    Repeat untill stoned. =]

You can also combine this with a TP roll filled with dryer sheets for extra effectiveness.

10. my sister told me once that when i sprayed axe, it only made the smell of weed worse

lol

11. Cologne, eye drops(visine or rhoto), gum(or mints) always help.
    Just don't overdo it!
    Or you can just toke nude or semi-nude.

12. Sorry, but I don't trust spraying anything that covers scents (like Axe or cologne). As some others have said, they can really make you stand out. You don't want to smell MORE, you don't want to smell like anything!

#1, do NOT hotbox if you can't be smelly in a bit. Smoke in an open room, or with a window open (this includes a car). If your in a 4 door car, roll the back windows down if it's cold... smoke will roll out the back and you will stay warm.

#2, if you feel the need, bring a change of clothes. A hat is great to cover your hair from smell, and a hoodie/overshirt is great for smell as well.

#3, eyedrops. Not everyone needs them, but if you notice you usually get a glazed look over your eyes or some redness, use them anyways. Beware though, usually I don't get red eyes, but if I am smoking something that makes me cough then my eyes will get very red and glazed. I use them everytime regardless now if I think they could possibly even be glazed.

#4, and this is most important. If you have the need to spray yourself down, use Febreze! Not the fabric freshner, they make a spray for air as well. Literally hit your clothes/hair with it (but don't over do it). Within minutes you smell like nothing, not weed, not axe, but nothing which is the best way to smell when flyin high.

13. Blunts and jay birds usually stick to you cuzz ur holding it. Just get gum and spray yourself wit somethin.

14. just eye drops, ozium your smoking area, and gum might wanna take off your hoodie or first layer of clothing and just put it somewhere the smoke won't reach so it stays fresh. should be pretty good after that.