Got an interview today

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Apr 9, 2009.

1. So, i have an interview today. Its with company called We Fix Macs. Basically ill be doing internal upgrades, and software upgrades for macs. As well as fix ipods and that kinda crap too.

Im excited, its going to be a great job if i get it. Good pay, good constant hours, not to far from home. Ima finally get outa this hole i dug for myself!

p.s. if i get this job that means i get my MM club card, a new inline tube or a new toro......sheeeet im excited / nervous haha

2. Man that sounds like a pretty interesting job... Good luck with that interview dude!

3. yeah haha. its ganna be great. i mean i love computers, and i like working with people. So its ganna be like im being paid to have a good time. God i hope i get this job lol.

4. dude im sure you will get the job all you have to do is act like you really want it and be confident and you will get it for sure. goodluck. i will be lighting this bowl for you.

5. Oh my god. I'm a nerd so that job description sounds amaaazing. Plus I'm currently unemployed so....making money sounds amaaazing too.

6. haha i know, ima nerd too. I dont know much about macs, and i made that clear adn the dude still wanted to interview me. I think i have a pretty damn good shot at it.

7. good luck dude! sounds like a pretty chill job

8. doesn't always stay that way, but congrats!