Got an eighth of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Offspring123, Dec 10, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

So I finally got some shrooms and I'm gonna split the eighth with a friend.

I'm planning on doing it next weekend. Oh yeah and those are Vitamin C pills that are in there...the dude that sold them to me said that it will increase the trip. Think it will work?

oh and thats not my lighter....i hate yellow lighters :p

2. haha yea i hate yellow lighters also :p nice pics man, enjoy, and yea ive heard vit. C helps the trip, not sure if its true tho

3. Yea...I heard that too that VItamen C helps...not shure though but it can't hurt you so just take em anyway..have fun man :D

4. wats kind of pills are those

5. If I remember correctly, Vitamin C will make the trip more intense but will shorten its length.

And for the record, yellow lighters kick ass.

6. If this is your first trip, i recommend not taking the Vit C it will double your effects. Im just saying some people dont know what the trip will be like, without the VitC you will have enough fun tripping.

7. ^ Tend to agree...

8. I also hate yellow lighters...

9. I only hate yellow lighters if they're out of fluid.

10. Alright well I'm going to take the shrooms Thursday morning (1.75 g each for me and a friend). We are going to take the vitamin C pills and we are also going to chase it with lemon juice. I saw on some shroom forums that the acidity of the lemon will make the trip a lot more intense. :metal:

Also im not going to mix it with weed or any other drug.

I will probably have a shroom report late Thursday or on Friday. Wish me luck! :hello:

GrizzlyAdams420, do you really think that it might be too much? Or did you think I'm going to take the entire eighth myself?

11. Nevermind, misunderstood...

12. ? Dont get it

13. I posted something, then realised I misunderstood your post and it made me look retarded. So now it's gone.

You're going to have fun with your shroomies though!

14. i was going to say...

citrus fruits are supposed to be a natural maoi inhibitor, which would cause more of the active agents (not sure if the would be Psilocybin or not...) to make it around your body and not be metabalised

that being said.... i tried to research it quick to see if that was true, and the best i could find is that fruits have some sort of maoi-somethingelse- reaction and could potentially effect a trip, but, i am really just confused, and honestly, it sounds more like some sick circle of assumtions, starting with maois helping some drugs trips, and fruit being bad while on maois. i dont think it affects shrooms, but there is a lot more to be found

15. are yall confusing this with the fact that opiates can be potentiated by grapefruit juice?

16. good luck man and have fun! i remember when i first did em, theyre nice. thats how i did it the first time so i knew what was giving me which high instead of being confused.. but weed does help kill the hr before shrooms kick in.

17. Your shrooms look like shit bro. And that's definitly not an eighth. You got ripped off.

18. ^^ im sorry but i have to agree..

honestly ur gonna want to eat an eigth..

n when gettin shrooms next tme try to get a 1 big eigth shoom.. last ones i got were a 2.2 g cap and a 1.3 g stem..

i was seein shit allllll over :p

19. Seriously. 1.5 grams for me of REALLY good Cubes are an intense body high and mild visuals. If you want a full on trip, eat an 1/8th, no less. Be a man. First time I ever tripped, it was 4g of Cubes, down the hatch, and I had a blast.

20. "be a man" you guys are rediculious and id hope that before you give the awful advice that he shouldnt start with a low amount you get some facts straight

1. caps and stems are same potency, people just think caps are better cause there is less of them than stems, its stupid

2. you cant tell the wheight and potency by looking at a shroom

and wait, i tohuht you said try to get caps, but did you say one big shroom makes you trip harder...?
    good lord

eat a half eighth, best way to start, then go from there, it was still fairly intense my first time with a 1/2 1/8 just caues its so different from anyting ive ever done