Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got an awesome new coffee table

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drewzilla, Aug 5, 2009.

1. i know i know, you're wondering why the hell this is in the stash jar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what do you guys think? picked it up for 50 bucks!

and in the spirit of before/after photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :smoking:

2. thats a fucking table i say nice bro

3. I had a roor ashtray like that but someone fucking stole that shit.

great table.

4. and here's a couple pics of the outdoor purps we're tokin at the moment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. my buddy used to have that same table until somebody fell on it at a party and shattered all of the glass inside :hello:

6. Aw naw...that last pic was like a stake through my heart..I havent indulged in dank in a good while now.:p

7. Goddamnit I could really go for a steak right now...but I have recently run out. Your stake has become mine.

8. cool table, cool gas mask bong (i have one very similar), cool weed, and cool hoodie. what exactly is on the it?

9. omg, i fucking want that table!!!!

10. nice stuffed family guy collection back there. also i always wondered if it was possible to dislodge the acrylic bong and attach and gong to the gas mask instead. i think it would fuck you up 10 times more. but yeah sick pieces, bud and furniture!

11. GonGs get you 10 times more fucked up? You're doing it wrong. I'd much rather have an acrylic on a gas mask. Looks like that thing, with the mask attached, may be prone to tipping over. Acrylic is like $20, but GonG may be 200+ :(.

I guess this is a just a long-winded way of saying, I.....HATE.....SAUERKRAUT.

12. That coffee table is FUCKING IMMACULATE!! I want one

13. that's soo sick!
    and only 50? nice deal bro:)

14. Holy shit on that site it would have been hundreds and hundreds, i would imagine. And nice table, glass, bud, and roor ashtray and family guy items.

15. truly sick table.....being put to great use i see!

16. I like the table. Great idea...

17. LOL the last picture looks like you fell asleep with bong in hand and mask on face.

18. thanks guys! we are lovin it, the shelf it perfect for some of our spoons

19. that is a sick table, I like how it stashes everything in the middle and you can lower it down into the table.