Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got ahold of some strange bud... Any ideas??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by applemilk1992, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 applemilk1992, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Couldn't get any bud off my regular guy but his friend had some going spare. Was a bit skeptical but thought why no. Oh man, it was pretty weird shit.

Not had bud like this before. It smelt really mentholy and gave a different kinda high. Was really chilled out/mellow but strong as fuck. I was more with it in the head on this bus and the taste was pretty smooth (especially compared to how strong it smelt)

Any ideas what this is? I'm pretty rookie so i have hardly any idea about strains or quality...

http://min.us/ibfBdazLhDA8Tp

2. [quote name='"applemilk1992"']Couldn't get any bud off my regular guy but his friend had some going spare. Was a bit skeptical but thought why no. Oh man, it was pretty weird shit.

Not had bud like this before. It smelt really mentholy and gave a different kinda high. Was really chilled out/mellow but strong as fuck. I was more with it in the head on this bus and the taste was pretty smooth (especially compared to how strong it smelt)

Any ideas what this is? I'm pretty rookie so i have hardly any idea about strains or quality...

http://min.us/ibfBdazLhDA8Tp[/quote]

Looks like normal good weed to me man.

3. Looks to be some dank marijuana, my friend.

4. i think they call that "dank"

5. Maybe it wasn't cured? Was it wet when you got it?

6. Congratulations, you've stepped up from mids.

7. My weed had a mentholy smell once, but that was only cuz my dude kept it in a cleaned out grizzly dip tin lol.

Looks good to me

8. Yeah you're looking at some Good Bud dude

9. I don't think he understands that he has good weed yet.

10. Haha everyone is bashing on him like he doesn't know he has really good weed. Just different than what you usually get, each plant is unique and has different characteristics. We can't help you out with a strain name or anything from a small explanation and picture. Enjoy the really dank smoke though buddy!