Got a zong 2 days ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detoxquestions?, Oct 28, 2008.

1. So yesterday to commence the new zong we went out to the russian river which is still relatively warm cause its hasn't started raining in sonoma county yet which is nice. Took out about 1/2 O with 8 people and we just smoked and took barbecue burgers which we had to eat cold but when your high whatever lol. Just floated on the river ate food smoked a ton of bowls and enjoyed our company. The funny part was the whole time there was a family next to us and the mom and dad came over with their own weed and asked if they could take a snap oh man it was so funny they had like a 2 and 5 year old kid they just left not watching them to smoke with us. I hope i'm not like that as a parent.

2. the russian river is dope i went there with some of my buddies. Thats hella funny you smoked with older people, we did too. Some older redneck people missing some teeth and shit busted out like a quarter of some weed and asked us if they could hit it out of our bong.

3. Whats the diff between a bong and a zong?

4. A zong is just a brand I think

5. This is a bong:
    [​IMG]

This is a Zong:
    [​IMG]

Zong is a brand of bongs, their niche being that they look cool as fuck.

6. #6 GhengisChron, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008

if i didn't know any better i would think you're my roommate.

he says dope every other word like i say hella.
    and i always hear "come hit this bro" from the other room lol

7. I used to love bein woken up to hit a blunt. Good times

8. Sounds like a good time, man. The Russian River is usually really nice, I used to fish in it all the time, not so much anymore due to work.

9. Just remember bro I got my medical appointment on the 8th remember to hit me up when your coming to sebastopol so we can roast some happy time.