Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a ticket for possesion of <1oz. last night (Cali)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noiss, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys.

So basically long story short, I was dumb enough to be rolling up a joint in semi-public at night time and got rolled on by a bunch of cops. They found my grinder, 2 grams and a half-finished jay with some weed in it. They gave me a ticket and now I have a court appearance in December.

This is my first time getting arrested PERIOD, so the whole event was quite unnerving to me. Will this stay on my record in any way? Can employers see it?

I'm also debating whether or not to tell my parents about this. I'm 18 and a freshmen in college and as such I would prefer not telling them, but am wondering if it perhaps would be better to do so?

2. why didn't yo uhave your prop 215 recommendation?
    youwould have not gotten a ticket, a slap on a wrist most likely.
    it's only like $55 bucks for a recommendation lasts you a year
    and you can grow your own.

3. It's an infraction which is less than a misdemeanor. After 3 years, you don't even have to mention about it as it will be gone your record. The fine is about $150.

You cant roll up and smoke weed in public with or without a recommendation

4. Stop quoting the op guys its kinda redundent