Got a stomach virus

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Jun 22, 2012.

1. So this morning I woke up to me throwing up on my floor. All day I have been pissing out of my ass or dry heaving. I have no appetite but im just glad I have bud even though its not helping with my appetite problem.

I think I got it from my dad because he had the same symptoms as me earlier in the week.

2. the other day someone at work was sick with a stomach bug and had to leave early. and then me the next day. some of my other coworkers got sick too. somethings going around. feel better!

3. That sucks man at least put some soup down though that way your hydrating and getting some nutrients into you..

4. bud, movies, video games, water
    my best friends when im sick
    hope they are yours to my friend
    take it easy man

5. Smoke a fat blunt, pop in a movie, and have mama make you some chicken noodle soup and you'll be better in no time :)

6. haven't had one of those in a long time.. faked a couple of them tho..

7. Think it might have something to do with those dead kidneys you seem to have?

8. If it doesn't stop within 24 hours go to the ER so they can give you some IV anti-nausea medicine and saline. Any time you're throwing up and having diarrhea you're at a huge risk for severe dehydration.

Last time I had food poisoning, like 4 years ago, I ended up in the hospital after about 4 days of that shit. I was so dehydrated my veins in my hand collapsed when they tried to punch an IV. They tried my other hand, same thing. They had to go inside my elbow before they found a vein that didn't collapse.

9. Good advice!!!

Hate stomach flu with a passion

10. Ah, I really hope you feel better. Stomach bugs are no fun.

11. I woke up this morning with a stomach bug too ! Same exact symptoms. Just been laying down smoking weed and watching tv all day. Anyone catch the germany vs greece game?