Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got A Sample Of Wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zaikowebs, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Last night I got a sample of wax from my dealer, he smudged some on a piece of plastic bag. Now, I've never smoked wax before and wasn't planning in smoking anytime soon, that until my dealer recently made some.

I don't have an oil rig and have no idea how the hell to separate the wax from the plastic bag. So guys, any ideas in how to enjoy this sample?

2. That's kind of messed up he put it on a plastic bag since wax is sticky as hell and it's going to be a bitch to get it off but you got it for free so it's not that bad. Is the wax stuck to the plastic? if it's not then you should take it off the plastic and put it into a medical container. You can smoke it two ways without a rig, put some ontop of your bowl or put some in a joint/blunt. I would put some ontop of a bowl since you don't have that much. 

3. I'll try putting some on top of my bowl. It's stuck to the plastic like a sticky candy wrap

4. Rub it on your nuts, it'll get you fuuuuucked up.
    But seriously, top it on a bowl and slowly melt it into the buds, won't come close to a dab, but it'll get ya high

5. If you got actual wax, it shouldn't stick to anything, even itself, oil will stick to everything

6. Freeze the baggie..then just put the wax on top of a bowl. Problem solved.