Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a quickie.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr Psylocibin, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Alright, I'm going to be taking the train from Santa Ana towards Santa Barbara. Now here is my question, if I brought say an 1/8 or 1/4th on the train, do they have any type of drug dogs or piggies that can sniff the shit out?

2. You're just fine bro. It's california hahahaha no ones gonna do shit about a little bud in your pocket. You should get your medical card, you take bud onto a plane for gods sakes hahhaa

3. I live in Los Angeles and I rode the metrolink down to san juan capistrano, and they brought drug dogs on the train. Even if they do catch you at most you will get a ticket for 100 bucks and they will take your stash no biggie. For small amounts they might not even give you a ticket as long as you stomp it out.